Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, I was gonna pick up the vol. 1 &2 of the TPB. Any particular reason you stopped after 10 issues?

Nothing related to the quality of the comic :lol

My local comic shop was piss poor about picking books out and holding them for me, and I really hated to have a run missing 1-2 issues out of every 5 (especially limited series). Since they were the only comic place in town, I eventually dumped collecting comics altogether.

Ordered the Exclusive!
She's awesome! I'll display her with the robe. LOVE IT!!!

Khev thanks for the HiRez pic links!!! Those tiny pics on the product page are always irritatingly small.

I am very excited to have been able to order an Exclusive version of this awesome evilness known as Darth Talon:banana :joy :chew
:fireworks

Awesome hi-rez pics but it just makes me sad because I know the factory paint wont be as nice.:monkey2

correct. there seems to be a bit of slop in the paint app. esp in the tattoos. in some parts, the black runs outside the sculpt lines.

but even if it's like that in the final production piece, that's an easy fix. the important thing is we're getting a top-notch sculpt.

I'll admit, one look at that figure and I was sold! Something seems wrong about thinking this way about polystone. :eek:

Thanks for the Hi-Rez pixs. She is one sexy b....

talon1cy4.jpg

4 minutes later...

talon2eu9.jpg

"Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!"

:p

Last edited:
wooohoooo!! preordered talon! :chew

got the regular, as i have no use for the ex cape.

btw, does anybody have any idea how much an ex item like a cape could fetch on ebay?

wooohoooo!! preordered talon! :chew

got the regular, as i have no use for the ex cape.

btw, does anybody have any idea how much an ex item like a cape could fetch on ebay?

Not sure on the cape. I felt lucky when I sold my HT P1 'clean' helmet for $80. Sure took the sting out of buying the figure at full retail through Sideshow.

btw, i noticed one thing on the pf that differs from the comic rendition. her facial tattoo---in the comics, she's always had this pattern that extends downwards across her left cheekbone. the pattern is different on the pf.

Well if you look at the two good close up shots of her face in the comics pics above the tatoos are different as well so I am guessing they use one specific picture for the PF.

Not sure on the cape. I felt lucky when I sold my HT P1 'clean' helmet for $80. Sure took the sting out of buying the figure at full retail through Sideshow.

80 bucks??! dammmnn, that's pretty good money! no wonder there's such a thriving market on evilbay selling loose parts of figures. reminds me of those illegal car spare-parts workshops, where they strip a stolen car down to its component parts and sell each piece off at a nice profit... :D

Well if you look at the two good close up shots of her face in the comics pics above the tatoos are different as well so I am guessing they use one specific picture for the PF.

are they different? the pattern i've seen in the comics is always (as far as i know) a barbed line running downwards along her left cheekbone, with 2 intersecting lines crossing it. kinda like an "X".

in any case, i'm not complaining or nitpicking, t'was a mere observation. i'm pretty excited to see how this piece turns out!

are they different? the pattern i've seen in the comics is always (as far as i know) a barbed line running downwards along her left cheekbone, with 2 intersecting lines crossing it. kinda like an "X".

in any case, i'm not complaining or nitpicking, t'was a mere observation. i'm pretty excited to see how this piece turns out!

I wasn't talking about that specificly but in some of the pictures the lines are thinker on her forhead and the area under her bottom lip seems different. I was just saying that no matter what she looks like on the PF there will probably be pictures that don't match up so hopefuly nobody gets too upset but them.

Back