Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a frickin' number on the bottom of a statue. If you are buying these things for the number on the base you need to check your head and your spending habits. These statues are amazing pieces of collectible art and that is the only reason anyone should be buying it. Edition size is so completely irrelevant.

Please PM me your phone number so I can call you next time I have a decision to make. That way you can tell me what I should be thinking and/or doing.

Pardon me, but I am not a scalper. The only time I ever sell items from my collection is when I need to sell, usually not because I want to.

Again, I'll state that raising an edition size after an item is sold out is the issue... not the edition size itself. When you are a company that specialized in collectibles, part of that is the integrity of the edition size.

For those who still claim that edition size means nothing, I wonder how many of you would be placing an order for the Darth Talon if the edition size were, let's say, 40,000? Be honest... probably very few of you.

I didn't say you were a scalper. From what little I know of you...you are an upstanding collector.

But it doesn't change that the quote sounded that way to me.

My WL for the EX is getting converted tomorrow. :banana

Congrats! This is indeed a cool piece.

On a side note, I am quite surprised that people are cancelling their PO for this piece so early on. If I am not mistaken, WL conversions usually start to happen closer to the item ship date. But its good for WL to convert early so that those who really want this piece can start to plan their hobby budget prior to the estimated shipping dates.

Looks like I'll be canceling my EX version....... I'm sure I won't need to hook anyone up. Looks like many people are getting converted QUICK.

I just canceld mine as well. I am sure if the Exc is 650 the reg will be at least 1000 so she will be very easy to get cheaper down the road. I don't really care about the cape anyway.

Congrats! This is indeed a cool piece.

On a side note, I am quite surprised that people are cancelling their PO for this piece so early on. If I am not mistaken, WL conversions usually start to happen closer to the item ship date. But its good for WL to convert early so that those who really want this piece can start to plan their hobby budget prior to the estimated shipping dates.

Thanks. Well the Wolverine PF Ex converted really early... but that was because the ES wasnt known.

I just logged onto my account and my Wait List for the exclusive had converted to an order, though I never got a notice from SS. Is that the usual way things are done? I thought that SS sent an email.

I rarely do WLs, so I wasn't sure.

I just logged onto my account and my Wait List for the exclusive had converted to an order, though I never got a notice from SS. Is that the usual way things are done? I thought that SS sent an email.

I rarely do WLs, so I wasn't sure.

The couple times I hade a WL convert I never got an email either.

Back