Darth Mauls on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that man. I think some flaws are unavoidable unfortunately. I recently got some CM's and all of them had something wrong with them. :(

Yeah, i'm not making any fuzz about it, i have a few pieces with something wrong on them. It's just that moment you get it and then you find some small error and it bugs me in the beginning, but it's gone now... Sorry to hear your CM's have errors, which one's did you get?

I'm gonna get some paint (Ivory black) for the Spidey 1:1 bust and i was thinking about using some on one of the chips or should i use another black? Also, what kind of red should i use on Maul for the other chip?

Bit weird about the chips on the maul, as when i sent it there seemed to be no marks( i checked it over liuke i do everything i send thoroughly), ive seen about 10 of these things up close and they all very in quality, esp as its meant to be a tattoo it looks washed out in places or faint.

I only have a handful of these left and then i cant get any more of them:monkey2

It's no problem... ONe of them is in the black area and the other is on the red tatoo. But i think a little paint will fix it.

Yeah, i'm not making any fuzz about it, i have a few pieces with something wrong on them. It's just that moment you get it and then you find some small error and it bugs me in the beginning, but it's gone now... Sorry to hear your CM's have errors, which one's did you get?

I'm gonna get some paint (Ivory black) for the Spidey 1:1 bust and i was thinking about using some on one of the chips or should i use another black? Also, what kind of red should i use on Maul for the other chip?

I never had to paint my Maul bust but that black should work just fine. IF not see if you can find a black with a bluer hue to it. As far as the red is concerned, you will have to mix a color for sure. Probably a red with an orange hue to it.

Post some pics of the chips if you can so I can see if you need to fill them or if paint will do the trick.

Bit weird about the chips on the maul, as when i sent it there seemed to be no marks( i checked it over liuke i do everything i send thoroughly), ive seen about 10 of these things up close and they all very in quality, esp as its meant to be a tattoo it looks washed out in places or faint.

I only have a handful of these left and then i cant get any more of them:monkey2

People better jump on these busts while they still can. It's personally one of my favorites and once they are gone people will regret passing.

I think chips can occur during shipping. I don't know how but I have had things sent to me by people I trust and then I find a paint chip when it arrives. :confused:

The only thing that I can think of that could potentially chip it in shipping would be the polystyrene shideshow use, it seems quite hard and abrasive, if that makes sense?

I agree though its one of the nicest products sideshow make, mine is displayed alongside my sideshow 1/1 pred bust

I wasnt on about the bust itself, moreso the polystyrene clamshell packaging sideshow use, its all abrasive, not like the stuff people like MR use

I never had to paint my Maul bust but that black should work just fine. IF not see if you can find a black with a bluer hue to it. As far as the red is concerned, you will have to mix a color for sure. Probably a red with an orange hue to it.

Post some pics of the chips if you can so I can see if you need to fill them or if paint will do the trick.

Ok, i'll see if i can post a few tomorrow or something.

Back