Darth Mauls Locker...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection mate, some good grails there. are you going to collect any more of the star wars lifesize busts?

Thanks buddy !!! I want badly Darth Vader ...but something will have to go ...i killed a lot of pieces from my collection but i think this is the way that it works huh ?

As for the Darth Vader Life Size i really don`t care if it will be the exclusive or not ...

I`m trying to find a way to get rid some of my Gentle Giant Statues but cannot find anyone who will want to add them in his collection ...:(

I love your set up, with the black shelves holding PF's and Life sizers across the top. I hope to have mine like that one day too!

I love your set up, with the black shelves holding PF's and Life sizers across the top. I hope to have mine like that one day too!

Thanks a lot for your comment mate !!! The bad thing during the time i feel that some pieces of my collection don`t fit well anymore ... i really want one day to remove the busts from the top and buy a pedestal for each one of them...but space is running out ...and i don`t have my own flat...:eek:

Thanks a lot for your comment mate !!! The bad thing during the time i feel that some pieces of my collection don`t fit well anymore ... i really want one day to remove the busts from the top and buy a pedestal for each one of them...but space is running out ...and i don`t have my own flat...:eek:

I was thinking about pedestals too...I really don't mind having the busts on top of shelves. The only thing I want pedestals for is 1:1 Predator on one side of the televison, 1:1 Alien Warrior on the other:drool

Awesome collection! I especially like how the Attakus Padme displays with the SS Anakin! Make's me want SS to do a PF of her.

Back