Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do batterines really cause that many problems that often? I have never had a problem with mine. Just curious ....and a little worried about the X-Men Vs. Sentinel:eek:

I hear what your saying T&S,
It shouldn't be that hard to add a 4.5-5 v adapter to the base. I'll be heading down to the Shack to see if I can grab some parts. I guess I'll be upgrading the switch......It'll be better then the lame battery only Maul PF. I can't imagine to save on production costs SS did this to us. I too plan on having all my PF with light up features under glass. I hate the idea of having to open multiple cabinets reach in and push a bunch a buttons....yuck.

iansilv said:
Anyone have the outer dimensions of the brown shipping box?

16 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 28 1/4

As Brian Regan would say "It's three girth units, it's brown, and has tape all over it."

Maul was the most difficult to photograph. If I put him in the shade, the pic was too dark. If I put him in the sun, it was too shiny. Here's what I have so far. Enjoy

I can't wait. I was one of the lucky ones who got the exclusive and never bought a PF before. I cannot stand the wait. Me first PF! :maul

BadMoon said:
I can't wait. I was one of the lucky ones who got the exclusive and never bought a PF before. I cannot stand the wait. Me first PF! :maul

Same here. I snuck in at the last second. Just received my shipping notice. It arrives Wednesday.

Zoomaround said:
Maul was the most difficult to photograph. If I put him in the shade, the pic was too dark. If I put him in the sun, it was too shiny. Here's what I have so far. Enjoy

Now that looks like a real live breathing Maul!

Can you us the word "beautiful" to describe it? :D

Awesome PF :maul

If Capt. wasn't coming this month, I would have kept my order in :monkey2

MaulFan said:
If they did a robed Maul PF, I'd want him modeled after this:

maulcool_lg.jpg

hell yeah... that would rock.. but it'll never happen.

ambasah said:
I dread to consider the shipping cost to Australia! Mine was $75 and that was just to Canada!

Yeah, I know....It takes a special (or stupid..:D ) kind of freak to spend, what will be, about $160USD on shipping alone.... But, that's what I gotta pay if I want one, and the shops over here factor in the shipping anyway, so that option isn't too much cheaper, plus, I can't get exclusives through them anyway...So, it's a case of, if I want it..that's the price!

At least the Australian government removed the GST (10%) sales tax on items under $1000AUD...which at least means this is TAX FREE!!:chew (maybe I'd better not harp on that point too much, there might be a few Australian Tax officials who frequent this board, and they may change it back..:rolleyes: :D )

Back