darth maul or boba fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my very humble opinion, the Medi Boba just kicks all kinds of butt. And is a highly articulated figure with extremely fine detail.
So I would think that is more interesting for a Boba fan.
But then again, I don't collect statues.
Having sadi that, the Maul PF looks beautiful and, to my untrained eyes, like a perfect rendition of the character. In that sense, much better than the SST figure.

In my very humble opinion, the Medi Boba just kicks all kinds of butt. And is a highly articulated figure with extremely fine detail.
So I would think that is more interesting for a Boba fan.
But then again, I don't collect statues.
Having sadi that, the Maul PF looks beautiful and, to my untrained eyes, like a perfect rendition of the character. In that sense, much better than the SST figure.

Medi Maul is a far better representation IMO.

both 1:6 are awsome collectables. you really have to decide where your collection is going. Are you collecting Old startwars or New? That will limit your decision.

Im making that sacrafic right now. Im going old skool.

Get Maul. Its one of the best PF they've done IMO but I'm kind of biased for the character. :lol

Yeah, sorry for derailing the thread, but it's just that I think the PF Fett is not very nice when compared to the 1/6 figure, thus my reco to go with the Maul PF... :D

and the winner is? i think i will go for maul for now and get boba later,unless ss bring out a 1.4 stormtrooper which i realy want,i guess i want maul because i did like the baddie in the film,and if i get bored of him i can always sell for boba i spose,thanks guys for the tips

Back