Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you can't. I guess you skipped the 'pics or didn't happen' part.

Thanks for giving up and proving my point in a highly original way.

We all can make an approximate attempt, but no one can have their unbent index finger that far backwards unless he/she is a freak of nature. I rest my case. :lecture

Just to prove a point and make your comments foolish young Padawan....

vrufc7.jpg

Oh, plus I am holding the camera and my hand isn't in the same angle, not to mention, Maul has a glove on. This isn't even a hard pose for me to get my hand into, not to mention, I can do even more funky things.

Don't try to satiate your lack of dexterity with a poor excuse to say this is a flawed hand design. DM is all kinds of dexterous. Let me ask you a question Shoo, can you do monkey flips and side flips like he did in the movie?????? HUUUUNNHHHH???? NOOOOO?? Well silence mortal! :lol

Just to prove a point and make your comments foolish young Padawan....

vrufc7.jpg

Oh, plus I am holding the camera and my hand isn't in the same angle, not to mention, Maul has a glove on. This isn't even a hard pose for me to get my hand into, not to mention, I can do even more funky things.

Don't try to satiate your lack of dexterity with a poor excuse to say this is a flawed hand design. DM is all kinds of dexterous. Let me ask you a question Shoo, can you do monkey flips and side flips like he did in the movie?????? HUUUUNNHHHH???? NOOOOO?? Well silence mortal! :lol

I already did this a proved him wrong like a page back...

Looks like he came out pretty good. I love Maul but this just wasn't a pose I wanted so I never really considered getting it. Glad he came out good though for those getting my favorite SW character.

Don't try to satiate your lack of dexterity with a poor excuse to say this is a flawed hand design.

I don't need to satiate my lack of anything. I know I can't do that, and neither could three people around me when I asked them to give it a try, which is what led me to believe that it simply couldn't be done-

Unfortunately, it seems you're unaware you can't do it, either, as your pitiful attempt -that everybody and their monkey can do- clearly shows. If you honestly think your hand looks remotely like this...

nothocreusnitu.jpg
vrufc7.jpg

... I'm afraid the Force has been very detrimental to your eyesight. :peace (As well as your reading comprehension, since I was very clear about what I was asking for.)

Really, you should have left it where JD18_92 left it. He was really close indeed and made me backtrack.

You? Pffft. Really? :slap See? I was right to ask for pics after all. I knew there was some serious bluffing there.

There wasn't an argument any more. That's why I think another pic was not really necessary, but Loricstone's entry was all the more preposterous for its 'failness'. :wink1:

I responded before the other guy showed he can do it. Firstly, Shoo-fly-don't-bother-me, I am holding a camera, secondly, there is no way I can flip my hand and hold and shoot this big camera at the same time. So of course its not going to look like the pic, because its not the same angle. Plus my fingers are puffy.

In any case, the bottom line is it can be done, on a consistent basis by lots of dextrous people.

I got my Darth Maul today and after a year and a half wait mine comes missing the belt and the cap to one of the lightsabers broken off. I repaired it but the saber only lights up when plugged into the adapter. Needless to say, I'm absolutely furious with SS. This is the 5th piece in a row I've gotten that has had problems. This is a 2000 dollar statue and this is completely unacceptable.

I got my Darth Maul today and after a year and a half wait mine comes missing the belt and the cap to one of the lightsabers broken off. I repaired it but the saber only lights up when plugged into the adapter. Needless to say, I'm absolutely furious with SS. This is the 5th piece in a row I've gotten that has had problems. This is a 2000 dollar statue and this is completely unacceptable.

For something that cost 2 grand, such lapses in QC are absolutely unacceptable!

pics pics :1-1:

Sorry for the crappy quality. It's on my Iphone. Heres a link to my photo bucket since I'm incapable of posting images in a post:

https://s1086.beta.photobucket.com/user/mastapea7/library/

Edit: He also comes in 4 separate boxes. One contains the top half of his body, the head and his right hand. Box 2 his body from the waist down, Box 3 is the base and Box 4 is the cloak, and extended lightsabers. I was told the belt comes in the box with the robe but it's nowhere to be found. I don't see how they can screw something like that up.

Last edited:

Damn sorry hear it came damage when crap like this happens
Really takes the fun out of this expensive hobby. But you shouldn't
Have any problems getting it resolve with SS.

Thats disgusting mate, for a 2 grand collectible, some of the pieces are missing and damaged too..:mad:

Is it me, or does the lightsaber look cartoonishly proportioned in his hand?

It's so big his hand is cupped like he's holding a tree trunk?

:rotfl Centurion

That close enough?
attachment

PS: Trying to old form with one hand and taking a pic with the other is fun!

Sorry to hear about your issues, but I am not surprised. The lifesize droids were $5k each and had unending problems.

Back