Darth Maul HS(pg.23), rusted lightsaber(pg.27)... and other my customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vader's head without helmet and other things(Update pg.2) by elar

Thank you DSD. I tried to find some good shop, but at my country I can't find it and on eBay from UK I only find this, but they didn't send it to Czech Republic. And on my start I must look on price...so, can you recommend me good shop, which can send it to CZ?

That's who I bought mine from. I wonder why they won't send to CZ?

There must be some art shops in Prague that stock it?

I only looked on eshops and can't find, but one member of Czech models forum sells it for almost same price and he is also from Prague so I will buy it from him and everybody will be happy =) Thx.

At first I will try make auto-portrait :D I will try do best likeness which I can do and mainly on me I can see every detail and I don't need find many photos of object...and beard and hair will be also much funny :D

Re: Vader's head without helmet and other things by elar

And my old Blaster's holster

7cb19bf85c_66582589_o1.jpg

Does your Sandy have to pee?

Re: Vader's head without helmet and other things(Update pg.3 - R2-D2) by elar

Because SSC exclusive version of Darth Vader was too expensive for me....so I made my own choking hand from Super Sculpey Firm. Just do some last detail before bake, bake and paint ;)

a25f994770_75072191_o1.jpg

a4d303ce88_75072197_o1.jpg

330391eda0_75072201_o1.jpg

4a4b318e56_75072202_o1.jpg

Nice work on the glove... it looks like you could tighten it up a bit more, but overall I think you did great work on it! Sculpting hands is something I've never even thought about attempting, so good job making it happen :rock

Nice work on the glove... it looks like you could tighten it up a bit more, but overall I think you did great work on it! Sculpting hands is something I've never even thought about attempting, so good job making it happen :rock

Thank you guys, I appreciate it from you!

And yes, I could tighten it up, it's 1, 2 mm wider than original gloves, but I think, that will be okay.

Again thanks.

Re: Vader's head without helmet and other things(Update pg.3 - Choking hand) by elar

Wow, fantastic work on the glove!

Re: Vader's head without helmet and other things(Update pg.3 - Choking hand) by elar

katkuru: Thank you very much....2nd sculpt =) I must more practise it to be better and better sculpter ;)

And I also use your tutorial to make cold cathodes lightsabers ;) So thank you for this too ;)

katkuru: Thank you very much....2nd sculpt =) I must more practise it to be better and better sculpter ;)

And I also use your tutorial to make cold cathodes lightsabers ;) So thank you for this too ;)

Your quite welcome Elar. I'm glad you found the cathode tutorial helpful, cant wait to see your Vader Saber!

Elar, that glove looks great! for a second I thought it was just a cast of the real exclusive hand! really good job on that man!

Thank you guys, really thank you. It's so nice read this breathtaking nice words, mainly from you! And I really made it by myself =D Here you can see progress=D

And lightsaber's hilt for cathodes I hope will make today. Again sculp...for training.

Your quite welcome Elar. I'm glad you found the cathode tutorial helpful, cant wait to see your Vader Saber!

This is only for imagine how it will look ;) Cathodes are out of tubes and no other mods.
7479079c57_75030944_o1.jpg

955cc6f74d_75030937_o1.jpg

Fantastic work mate and love that display with the glowing blades (though poor Stormie seems worried).

Fantastic work mate and love that display with the glowing blades (though poor Stormie seems worried).

Thanks very much! I just bake gloves and hilts, so only mod cathodes and paint it and it will be done...hilts have little mistakes, I know it, but anyway....hilts will not be see, they will be in hands :D

And Super sculpey firm is very amazing material...I love it :D Thank you recommend!

Vader's glove looks great and I really love the cathode sabers! Makes the display look so cool!

Thanks guys. So, I have done...Choking hand...I'm pride on it! =DReally and more happy for have this than SSC. (Unpainted holes are now painted, but without photos with flash I can't see it)

And hilts for cathodes lightsabers....well, I know, they are not perfect, little oversized, little twisted etc....And I know why, I made bad armature and I was lazy =D Because you can't see hilts in hands and when you look at it.....you only look on blades =D That is reason, why it's little poor, but from result I'm happy!

And very big thanks to katkuru and his great tutorial "How to make cathode lightsaber"

Last edited:
Back