Darth Maul FX saber(s)...For those who care.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
maulfx0uo.jpg

I care though I wonder how big it will be exactly. I have no idea where I would even put it, but that's no reason to not buy something. If that was the case I'd have to cancel my upcoming PF orders.

That looks cool. I would like to see it in action. Too bad they weren't real and you can cut stuff. Cut a steak at the dinner table, slice some bread. Probably in 10 years when laser technology is more advanced.

NASEDO said:
That looks cool. I would like to see it in action. Too bad they weren't real and you can cut stuff. Cut a steak at the dinner table, slice some bread. Probably in 10 years when laser technology is more advanced.

can you imagine the emergency room stories you'd hear if light sabers were real and available to anyone?:horror

i think this is cool, but im still waiting for some money so i can buy a mace FX and maybe the new luke FX.... i remember reading something about this months ago. its somewhere around 5-5 1/2 feet long (for the dual lightsaber) from end to end.

Yeah I'd love to get the double bladed saber. I saw the Vader, Mace and Anakin Force FX lightsabers today, $89 each.
I'd love to buy one but I have to save for a Hot Toys Predator. :(

Back