Darth Maul Baby....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyAndFight said:
Can you imagine the pain that Darth Maul's mother felt during childbirth?... * :monkey5

*hint, those horns on his noggin...

:cool:

Second disturbing thought: Where else might these people have horns?

Bannister said:
Well, the Muppet Babies did do a Star Wars episode, so..............

Y'know, I have to admit...there are a few charactewrs that I'd enjoy seeing done as babaies, plush style to give to me nieces and nephews. Gammorrean, Jabba, Yoda, etc. NOT the Emperor. That'd be just wrongwrongwrong.

hunky_artist said:
of course it is... Darth Maul is an adult... he was once a baby... therefore canon :maul

Hey Darren,
Love you Blob site!! The Scotland 2006 pictures are breathtaking!!! I will explore the rest of the site tonight, but I just had to say what a creative idea for a site and a nice way to show off your photography!!!

while this is certainly odd, and i dont know why ive given it his much though, i bet the horns come at a certain age and are not there when a Zabrak is born. Also I dont think he was born with the sith eye effect. I actually AM curious to see what some of the aliens look like at birth.

I bet it's difficult to have a Nautoloan child, they'd probably strangle themselves with their head tales, or the Twi'lek for that matter.

And yes, that's a horrifically ugly and disturbing baby.

see thats what I mean, what do Nautaloid baby look like, what does a Twi'Lek baby look like? Are they born one at a time or in litters/broods? Imagine "Anatomy of Star Wars" I think that would be really interesting.

Memnoch21 said:
while this is certainly odd, and i dont know why ive given it his much though, i bet the horns come at a certain age and are not there when a Zabrak is born. Also I dont think he was born with the sith eye effect. I actually AM curious to see what some of the aliens look like at birth.

I have played with the thought of buying a second Maul just to have it painted to look more normal (ie no Sith eyes or tatoos)... It would be interesting, though I doubt I'd ever buy one for that.

pixletwin said:
I have played with the thought of buying a second Maul just to have it painted to look more normal (ie no Sith eyes or tatoos)... It would be interesting, though I doubt I'd ever buy one for that.

I remember seeing somewhere on the web, that someone in Asia took the Hasbro Maul and removed the horns and paint and made a custom Ray Park figure, it looked real good. I have to see if I can find the link.

Back