Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edwint, I actually put a small stitch in the back. It's concealed by the rest of the flowing hood, and keeps it looking as though it rest naturally on his head.

I still can't get over how sweet this guy turned out! He was the first one I had to REALLY futz with, but it was all worth it in the end!

Any UK Freaks got their Maul from sideshow yet? i got an invoice on the 28th of december but still havent recieved a tracking number... on my sideshow account page it says 'shipped' but i spose that just means it shipped to the Eu warehouse?

Vaderx said:
Any UK Freaks got their Maul from sideshow yet? i got an invoice on the 28th of december but still havent recieved a tracking number... on my sideshow account page it says 'shipped' but i spose that just means it shipped to the Eu warehouse?

Same for me, still no tracking number. And yeah, shipped just means its left the US I believe

Maul has just arrived and it is without doubt by far the best SST SW figure!
The only thing keeping it from a 10 (IMHO) is the clunky boots (yeah, I know they were clunky to begin with, but not that clunky), although it really is not that noticeable in person.
Awesome figure!

abake said:
Maul has just arrived and it is without doubt by far the best SST SW figure!
The only thing keeping it from a 10 (IMHO) is the clunky boots (yeah, I know they were clunky to begin with, but not that clunky), although it really is not that noticeable in person.
Awesome figure!

For me, the boots are just fine, but the gloves are irritating because I can't bend the hands at the wrists, eliminating some finer, more delicate saber poses.

IMG_3942a.jpg

IMG_3940a.jpg

IMG_3939a.jpg

IMG_3920a.jpg

IMG_3919a.jpg

IMG_3917a.jpg

IMG_3915a.jpg

IMG_3914a.jpg

IMG_3913a.jpg

IMG_3912a.jpg

Nice pics edwint!

He's the first SS Star Wars figure that I've actually been very impressed with.

The best robed Maul pics I have seen yet! Awesome poses. The one with him holding the unlit saber vertically close to his chest with arms crossed is great. Well done.

How did you pull off those shots with Maul's robes flapping in the "wind"?? I tried doing that with mine, but the material on the robes doesn't hold its shape as well as the Jedi robes. The cloak would keep falling back into place.

Do you have wires or strings holding the cloth up? Did you use a fan?

IMG_3944a.jpg

gee thanks guy..i changed the eye color and face shadow of this shot very very slghtly..for some reason i took some shots of him in a fighting stance w/o the cloak and it really really didn't work at all..couldn't stand properly..torso twisted funny..so i kept him posed with his cloak on..heehee:lol

IMG_3949a.jpg

IMG_3950a.jpg

IMG_3951a.jpg

Last edited:
Back