Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Wow! "checking inventory" even with 5000 pieces, looks like he might be sold out!

Poor Darth Maul is going to be the only one left at this rate. If anything, that'll make people even less likely to buy him knowing they can't have any others in the Mythos series.

On the flip side of that it would make me more likely to buy Maul just so I could complete the whole line.

Especially now as there has been no info on the next wave of this line. I am sure sooner or later I will get a Mythos itch that needs scratching and Maul is the only one left for me to get

I think once more people realize Kenobi and Fett are gone, Vader will sell at a faster pace. He'll be gone soon.

I wanted one, but had other priorities ordered first, till he went to 'checking inventory'. So, went to ebay - He's already selling high, so as soon as he got back in stock my order was placed.
As someone here said - There are so many different variations of Vader, in different poses, media, style, but they all depict the 'standard' Vader. The mythos is very unique, and probably will not be seen again soon.

That's why I think this Vader is great. The battle damage, the contemplative look at his helmet, tortured with what he has become, the orange overspray (yes, I like it), the various switch-out pieces. Such a unique piece and wonderfully executed by SS.

He is on wait list. I wonder if there is another batch coming or if he is really sold out? 5000 pieces is a lot and I think he was not for sale very long. On the other hand, he is a very popular character.

Huh... they took him off the search so MAYBE he is really gone. If they were waiting for another batch you could still find him when you searched Darth Vader or Mythos.

Wow! Guess I got lucky. Had the page open since Saturday, refreshing periodically, with 'Checking Inventory' displayed.
Today, around 3:30pm Eastern, he went back in stock, and I ordered him. Now he is Waitlisted, and got me worried for a sec, so I checked my order page, and the status is 'Shipping Soon'.
Guess I got the lucky window of opportunity to order :)))
Question - Anyone has him in a besta?

Wow! If Vader really is gone, I'm impressed. To sell through 5000 pcs at $350 is impressive. Now the eBay hysteria can begin.

rsz_dscn0150.jpg

I got lucky and got him today. It says "shipping soon" on my order screen. I can't wait to see this guy!

Wow like Slynger said 5000 @ $350 is no small feat....

Hopefully now we might get some info on the next wave...

Congrats to those my who got through the window before wait list

Back