Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I contacted customer service about my Vader arm, it's been over 3 months, I hope they send it out with my deluxe Vader .

Just speculation here but do SS stop flex option when quantity numbers are getting low???

better get this one guys.. this statue looks great on-hand.
I was suppose to get this one last November but it was delayed due to arm issues. I got the statue this January with its correct power fist arm. :)

Just speculation here but do SS stop flex option when quantity numbers are getting low???

I believe so. But they also temporarily stopped Flex Pay on Fett a couple months ago when they ran out of the first shipment and were waiting for the next one to come in. I can't imagine Vader is in danger of selling out already given the high ES. But maybe this is a similar situation. I do worry about Fett selling out at this point, enough that I finally broke down and ordered one last night. And now I wonder if I need to play it safe with Vader too. I really don't want to buy both of these in one month, but it's better than missing out on one and having to pay double down the road.

better get this one guys.. this statue looks great on-hand.
I was suppose to get this one last November but it was delayed due to arm issues. I got the statue this January with its correct power fist arm. :)

I ordered mine last week and received it today with the wrong arm. They've put me on a wait list for the correct one... no ETA.

Beautiful statue though... I've got it displayed with the saber arm currently. I'll display it with the replacement arm once it comes in.

I do worry about Fett selling out at this point, enough that I finally broke down and ordered one last night. And now I wonder if I need to play it safe with Vader too. I really don't want to buy both of these in one month, but it's better than missing out on one and having to pay double down the road.
That was my thought... when I ordered Vader last week, Fett was available for flex. While Vader was en route, the flex option for Fett disappeared, so I figured he was close to selling out. I ordered him yesterday, and he should arrive Tuesday.

id have never thought Vader would be selling out... over 5k produced and it out... the numbers aren't adding up, I understand about Fett and Obi Wan, those 2 are far better sculpts than Vader . Im glad that I have 4 of the 5 and to anyone who didn't get these, your missing out on great pieces.

Broke down and ordered it . Was on Live chat with SS just a while ago and it was stated they have a "handful" left hence no more flex pays.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

still not sure if thats true.. I passed and I doubt I will regret it.. that orange is a tap to much for my taste and hope we will see a PF soon now that the mythos will be gone soon

wish I had room for the statues; truly awesome looking. If I had one complaint with Mythos Vader, its the orange seems a little heavy handed - in pics at least

still not sure if thats true.. I passed and I doubt I will regret it.. that orange is a tap to much for my taste and hope we will see a PF soon now that the mythos will be gone soon

Dude, if I were you (and knowing your skill level) I'd buy it and repaint it. The sculpt is amazing!

wish I had room for the statues; truly awesome looking. If I had one complaint with Mythos Vader, its the orange seems a little heavy handed - in pics at least

more than a little in my opinion. But, the sculpt is awesome and makes up for it.

I have the statue.. It looks great on-hand, Orange paint is just enough. But when i took some photos, the orange looked overdone.

Overall, a great piece of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

once you have it, you won't get bothered with the orange paint. the sculpt, the size, plus the fact that this is so far the best Vader statue

Dude, if I were you (and knowing your skill level) I'd buy it and repaint it. The sculpt is amazing!

Yeah still wanted to have only one representation of a character and PF > Mythos .. and I still have hope to see the new Vader soon..THen I have to sell my repainted Vader and who knows who wants that then ...

If this is getting low, i suggest anyone on the fence, buy this piece! If you want something unique this is for you. I can get a normal Vader in almost any format from many companies, but something like this isnt common. The paint apps on my statue are fantastic, and the orange is very subtle (granted these are hand painted, so it will vary). My camera is on the fritz, but I may borrow one to take pics of my statue to show off the awesome paint apps on mine. So again, if you are on the fence, I say go for it!

I dont know if this is actually getting low though. I mean, they removed the Flex pay from Lady Death EX like 8 months before it actually sold out. Fett is alot more likely to be gone soon.

Back