Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

well I am glad to hear that.. after Ben they couldnt afford a move like this again with Vader

Probably best to see what Sideshow does with that orange overspray anyway.

The overspray on the Sauron PF was toned down a notch and it now looks much better.

The Vader mythos needs about 10 notches down. :panic:

I just noticed that...however this pic shows that there is a lightsaber hilt on his belt.

200193_press04.jpg

:lecture You see I told you guys. Had to put on my sunglasses to see what everyone was talking about in this picture. :banana

Just got mine today, he looks awesome. no flaws in the paint, but yet UPS screwed me, trashed my box:gah:. I'm rather pissed. there's even a mark in the styrofome. :mad:

What the hell is wrong with brown? :mad:

That's half the reason I switched to exclusively FedEx years ago with Sideshow.

yeah wish i could have known that they such that bad, is there anything you think sideshow or UPS will do to make amends or do i just have to such it up and live with this crap, i always keep my box's so I'm pretty damn pissed off.

Definitely contact Sideshow. They'll likely only offer a partial refund though. Unless you want to go through the lengthy process of returning for a full refund, and reordering...

Guess i'll settle for the a refund, besides that statue is fantastic. got him right next to ben kenobi mythos. just frustrating when you put that kind of money on a collectible and you get damaged packaging.

I don't mind a little damage to the packaging but that is outrageous. I would contact SSC and see what they will do for you.

:lecture You see I told you guys. Had to put on my sunglasses to see what everyone was talking about in this picture. :banana

Gotta admit, I like the orange - it's the point of difference for me. I've got 10 different Vader's of all shapes and sizes, but they're the Vader we know and love...black.

This lava effect is great and true to the Mythos theme. Going to have Obi on the right and Vader on the left with their backs to each other - showing where their lives have headed since parting.

Got Maul in yesterday, beautiful piece and my first Mythos so far. Wasn't going to get him but he grew on me and now I really like it. Just looking forward to displaying him with Ben, Vader & Fett! :)

I don't know if it's still there, but in account settings there was a place to choose your preferred carrier. FedEx cost a bit more, but I've been far more satisfied for years this way. I almost always get my packages the next day from Sideshow using FedEx too!

If its not there, just call them. Or do what I always love to do. Use the chat feature on the Sideshow website during their business hours.

I don't know if it's still there, but in account settings there was a place to choose your preferred carrier. FedEx cost a bit more, but I've been far more satisfied for years this way. I almost always get my packages the next day from Sideshow using FedEx too!

If its not there, just call them. Or do what I always love to do. Use the chat feature on the Sideshow website during their business hours.

I will be looking into this!

Back