Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mgj0o5t5yQ1r8j9epo1_500.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Yum! :thwak

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Better delay to December ! So I can keep my HT dx13 and koto Stormtrooper set .

Concerning the bloated edition size. There have been numerous instances in the past where SS has named an edition size, but only made a smaller number to meet orders and a bit of overage. That could happen with this one I believe, where there would be like 3000 or so floating around in the collector community and no one ever finds one say numbered 4000-5000, but the run would still be numbered XXXX/5000. You can see this in many of the who has what number threads of old...

Concerning the bloated edition size. There have been numerous instances in the past where SS has named an edition size, but only made a smaller number to meet orders and a bit of overage. That could happen with this one I believe, where there would be like 3000 or so floating around in the collector community and no one ever finds one say numbered 4000-5000, but the run would still be numbered XXXX/5000. You can see this in many of the who has what number threads of old...

True but they r still gonna flood the market.

Agreed! That's one major reason I'm waiting. He's what? $350! I figure I can pick him up in a year or two if I end up wanting him, and at a greatly reduced rate.

Probably best to see what Sideshow does with that orange overspray anyway.

The overspray on the Sauron PF was toned down a notch and it now looks much better.

The Vader mythos needs about 10 notches down. :panic:

anyone noticed that the hilt is not included in the "whats in the box" description ??

Dont wanted to start panic in here :lol

anyone noticed that the hilt is not included in the "whats in the box" description ??

I just noticed that...however this pic shows that there is a lightsaber hilt on his belt.

200193_press04.jpg

Now having said that...let's see if it makes it into the final product! :lol

Not again! :slap

Your business will boom again. :lol

Indeed! :lol

I actually sent them an email asking about it yesterday morning... no answer yet.

Live chat with Sideshow just now. I love the live chat feature...

me: Question regarding the forthcoming Darth Vader Mythos statue: After Ben shipping without his unlit saber, many are wondering if the Vader will actually include the unlit saber as shown in prototype images. Can you comment to this? Will he come with the unlit saber, or not?

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
Yes, that item will include the hilt pictured with the accessories.

me: Good morning.
Thank you!

So, that, is that. :D

Edit: Little more:

Sideshow Christina: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

me: No, thanks! You guys should add that to the new "What's in the box" section, because some people on the freaks board are wondering... LOL

Sideshow Christina: Yes, I agree! We are looking to get that updated.
With all the website changes happening, we will try our best.

me: You guys are still the greatest! Have a great day!

Live chat with Sideshow just now. I love the live chat feature...

me: Question regarding the forthcoming Darth Vader Mythos statue: After Ben shipping without his unlit saber, many are wondering if the Vader will actually include the unlit saber as shown in prototype images. Can you comment to this? Will he come with the unlit saber, or not?

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
Yes, that item will include the hilt pictured with the accessories.

Sweet! :yess:

Yeah, duh! But notice I didn't mention I'm only preordering one more item from them.

I don't even have Vader on order. :lol

Back