Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dun quite understand, until now my order is PROCESSING...is this second batch thing or what?

I received my Statue last week, piece is amazing. The hands are still the same as the 1st batch. Too bad I had a chipped horn on one while the other has a scratch on the back of the head and some paint missing on the front. Just e-mailed sideshow with the pics.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Why would they bring any of the first five to sdcc? I doubt that

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Why would they bring any of the first five to sdcc? I doubt that

I think we'll see Fett and Vader as they haven't been shipped yet, also it will help generate interest for new collectors as they (hopefully) show a few new pieces in development. :dunno

Ya have had this piece on order for months. Still no ship date from Sideshow on mine. Order has been hanging in processing forever. No love from sideshow here :)

Think we will get a PO for Grievous during comic con? I wasn't much of a fan of him in the PT, but I started watching the Clone Wars series 1, and I am now a fan. The Lair of Grievous episode was fantastic.

Do the Clone Wars seasons get better? Because I am loving S1 so far.

Back