Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the significance of darth maul holding a wooden stick?

"With the Mythos Darth Maul figure, we are paying homage to a story from the Star Wars Tales comic titled “Nameless.” In it, Maul is tasked to track down and assassinate a legendary Jedi with technique so pure he wields only a wooden club."

:)

Maul looks great and will be one of the 2-3 I get in this line. Obi-Wan is an amazing statue and getting it for free makes it even cooler.

Maul looks great and will be one of the 2-3 I get in this line. Obi-Wan is an amazing statue and getting it for free makes it even cooler.

Yeah I agree, I might pick up one or 2 of these guys. Probably Maul and Vader. That G. Gaurd is in a pretty solid pose. I remember seeing prototype pics of him leaning over his axe. Nice looking, I seem to think these will be 1/5th.

I'm pretty sick of Maul but the sculpts on all of these look amazing.

I wish Vader didn't have battle damage, but I guess I'll wait to see the entire piece to see what they are going for with it.

I hope Boba will have a switch-out left hand because that rifle is ridiculously long.

I'm pretty sick of Maul but the sculpts on all of these look amazing.

I wish Vader didn't have battle damage, but I guess I'll wait to see the entire piece to see what they are going for with it.

I hope Boba will have a switch-out left hand because that rifle is ridiculously long.

I like it long. It's much cooler looking. :clap

the head sculpt looks amazing. But looks like he is on steroid, go to the gym and work out! That's one thing I don't like about most of the comic characters, They tend to be on steroid to be way too muscular!

the head sculpt looks amazing. But looks like he is on steroid, go to the gym and work out! That's one thing I don't like about most of the comic characters, They tend to be on steroid to be way too muscular!

I like them that way, Im not a fan of the real life comics style. But everyone is different. Oh well.

from the lOoks its 1/5 Scale .... i m getting this line for sure now have to start with Star Wars :) tOo

Can anyone tell me is Ben Kenob! in these MythOs line is purelY comic base or Movie Base

from the lOoks its 1/5 Scale .... i m getting this line for sure now have to start with Star Wars :) tOo

Lol I thought the big 2000.00 plus predator was going to be it for awhile? Time to scale back remember? :rotfl but seriously I said that to myself many times and never follow through because this years releases keep pulling me in. I'm not a huge star wars fan until recently. SS now if you can release this new line with ventress, secura and talon. :pray:

Lol I thought the big 2000.00 plus predator was going to be it for awhile? Time to scale back remember? :rotfl but seriously I said that to myself many times and never follow through because this years releases keep pulling me in. I'm not a huge star wars fan until recently. SS now if you can release this new line with ventress, secura and talon. :pray:

all Characters Previewed all r awesome Darth Maul-Ben Kenob!-Boba FeTT-Darth Vadar-LomrOkK ...... :clap there is Rhino Comiquette also Coming within 2 weeks :thud:

Love the look of Maul... I think this may be my favorite piece of him.

I also think that from what I'm seeing I'm going to get this whole line!:panic:
I hope they continue it with more characters.

Back