Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gt a notification email. Final flex pay is now scheduled for January.

it's unfortunate for the delay. but in all honesty it's fine as long as when the figure does come out it's epic. it only really annoys me when a piece is constantly delayed and it still comes out like turd.

I got an email from the retailer that I have him pre-ordered with and they said that he was delayed until late January/February.

It's delayed so they can get back to making stuff people care about.:monkey1

I'll buy Malgus but there's so many things they should have put ahead of this, and to make it in 1/6th, 1/1 and PF is interesting.

I got an email from the retailer that I have him pre-ordered with and they said that he was delayed until late January/February.

Don't UK retailers get him months after the Sideshow release though?

I might end up cancelling him if he's delayed again. I ordered him at the end of September when it was still saying October then a few days later it said November then December and now January. I know delays can't be helped but for myself one of the reasons i ordered him was to have a new figure before Christmas but in the new year i have lots of others coming at around the same time.

:gah:

wow. I wonder what issue it is with him in particular that they are having?

Don't UK retailers get him months after the Sideshow release though?

I might end up cancelling him if he's delayed again. I ordered him at the end of September when it was still saying October then a few days later it said November then December and now January. I know delays can't be helped but for myself one of the reasons i ordered him was to have a new figure before Christmas but in the new year i have lots of others coming at around the same time.

:gah:

Yeah it could be even longer before we seen him hit the UK. Maybe we will be looking at April/May time before we get him. :mad:

I think i'm going to have to cancel my P/O. Too much other stuff i really want in Jan-Mar window :(

great news indeed! i still don't think it'll come til after new years

I agree with you here and I'll be happy if that's the case since I don't have the cash now so after the Holidays will be much better. :exactly:

Back