Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seems to be really popular. In the last year or so, a ton of figures, statues, mini-busts, etc. have been made of him. He's not my favorite sith, but he's pretty cool.

Same here Chev/ I know next to nothing bout the character but I really liked the design and getting the 1/6 SS figure was a must.

He will look great with the other Siths in my collection.

I spoke with sideshow about Malgus and said should be on time for next month, SWEEEEEEEET.:yess::impatient::lsvader

I spoke with sideshow about Malgus and said should be on time for next month, SWEEEEEEEET.:yess::impatient::lsvader

Thats great. I have been hoping and praying for a Shae reveal. As much as I like Malgus concept and even his storyline from the online game, I don't want him just crammed in with my other SW pieces.

Ironically, I jut got an e-mail saying Malgus was shipping, then I looked at the bottom and it said Premium Format figure. I thought that was already shipping??

Ironically, I jut got an e-mail saying Malgus was shipping, then I looked at the bottom and it said Premium Format figure. I thought that was already shipping??

Yep same thing , I got excited then scrolled down to see was for the premium. :gah: :mad: Oh well hopefully he's just a lttle late.:impatient:

I have not got the flexdate change ,but sideshow site now says november for shipping.

So Malgus was suppose to be released in October?
It would have been cool.
Some one could have gotten him for my birthday.
LOL!
:lol

they've been on a good roll with their 1/6 figs lately, hopefully they'll continue that trend with malgus.

Now changed to December.:gah::impatient:

Darth_vader_no.gif

I'd say there's issues otherwise they'd get it done and start making money.

I know these things take time but it seems like they're taking longer each time.

Back