Premium Format Darth Malgus blade problem/question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandio

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, a friend of mine had a holiday accident, the blade of his Malgus broke, the inside cristal.
So i wanted to know if this happened to anyone and know how to fix it or know if it's possible to get a replacement from sideshow or something.
Tks

2qv47cl.jpg

2w5q99v.jpg

Last edited:
I believe Sideshow is using cold cathode tubes for their new lightsaber technology. They're awesome because they're so bright. But not serviceable. Your friend will have to get a replacement somehow. I would advice him to get in touch with someone at Sideshow.

As Centurion said.. probably not fixable. But getbin touch with sideshow

I think these saber lights look great, but I'll be amazed if any are working in five years. They seem finicky and fragile. I'd rather have no lightup, than lightup that's destined to die in a short time.

On a related note.

Does anyone else have experience with the batteries that comes with the statue becoming weak/insufficient to light the blade up completely? they worked in the beginning, but then after a few days, they seem to be weak. When I plug the cord in the base, it lights up completely. So the tech seems to be fine.

Probably get in contact with customer service and ask for a replacement. Depends on how long its been since your friend bought it though.

I have an extra working Malgus saber if any of you guys need one.

hi, do you still have the extra Malgus saber? I need one. my malgus came with broken saber and they sent me an email saying they didnt have any replacements. I ll buy it from you.

Back