Statue Darkside Collectibles: Terminator 2 - T-800 on Motorcycle 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it. I'll be surprised if this ever goes up for pre-order.

oLRUUUG.jpg

I asked Darkside Collectables when they plan on officially revealing the T2 T-800 on motorcycle, and they said they are working hard to show it within the next 3 months...

I asked Darkside Collectables when they plan on officially revealing the T2 T-800 on motorcycle, and they said they are working hard to show it within the next 3 months...
Thanks for the info! I am extremely curious to see the prototype.

It could end up being a pleasant surprise.
I secretly hope it turns out really bad because my wallet, my shelves and my wife have had enough T2!

Thanks for the info! I am extremely curious to see the prototype.

It could end up being a pleasant surprise.
I secretly hope it turns out really bad because my wallet, my shelves and my wife have had enough T2!
No problemo :)

A typical Arnie expression is one of his eyes being more squinted than the other but I think they've inverted which eye has that extra squint. The eye on our left seems more squinty but I think it should be the other one....unless we're looking at a flipped image.

Overall, this looks like the kind of likeness we might have thought was great 15 years ago. That mouth still looks very wrong to me.

That was my first reaction, but I think we might be jumping the gun. I'm sure the glasses will make a difference as they always do. Fingers crossed.

But aren't we sick of having to rely on sunglasses to cover up likeness issues with this man?

Last edited:
Back