Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if its a full refund with no ETA I'll probably end up letting him go and stick with my Lex order as the designated Super Man villain, kind of solves a problem I was having anyway.

Did anyone else get this email from Sideshow?

"We’re reaching out to share some good news about your Darkseid statue order with Sideshow. We have received word back from the production team that we should expect the statue sometime between November 2016 and January 2017. With this information we have recreated your monthly payments to be on the day you originally selected as well as the amount of months; chosen by you, to pay it off.

You can log into your account at any time and check your calendar for the dates as well as change your payment dates if you need to.

We want to thank you for your patience and understanding during the recreation of this statue. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this email."

-The Sideshow Team

Thanks for providing an update ! I haven't received that email as of yet but I'm glad that they've given us an eta. I was expecting a longer delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My flex pay has been changed to the following:

Payment.jpg

That's not exactly a payment plan. Not sure why they even refunded all my payments in the first place.

Is there anyone that has a reservation on the Darkseid Premium Sideshow exclusive with extra head that would be willing to part with it? Please message me if you will.

Just got my cc statement. I received a full refund including the NRD. I'm surprised SSC didn't at least keep the NRD. Either way, my PO still says processing. Since I switched this up to full pay on the final payment to try and get in on the 1st batch, I'm going to have to change it back to flex. It's nice paying off these pricier statues in payments.

Back