Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone who was expecting this to be shipped last friday received an email from SS?

I have not received a delay notice of any kind....

If these were delayed at the port, I still expect some of them to ship out when they eventually get to SSC. At this point I'm just hoping someone here will get it and post some pics while the rest of us are waiting.

Okay, so I tried again. There's still no sure time when these will hit the Sideshow Warehouse. Could be Today or Tomorrow. I was told that the reason for the delay was a Port inspection of the containers and that can take as long as the port drags it's feet inspecting it.

Oh and the CSR was happy to offer to refund my money until the shipment hits their warehouse and at which time they'd recharge me, however I declined as I just want them to slap a label on my box and send him on out instead of waiting for the charge to go through again. But those of you who want that as an option can call in for yourselves.

thanks for the update. I word of caution for any non-US collector as far as the temporary refund goes - don't do it. You will loose out due to credit card / exchange fees.

Wow. We're now entering our third week since we were charged with still no delivery date in sight. Has this happened before?

It happened with a couple pieces last year but I can't remember which ones. It does occasionally happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. We're now entering our third week since we were charged with still no delivery date in sight. Has this happened before?

I think it happened with the Poison Ivy PF as well. There was an unforeseen delay with the shipping container and SS sent out courtesy emails and refunds. From what I recall they might have offered free RPs as compensation, but that could have been for a different product.

That said, a slight delay of a few weeks isn't too big of a deal to me. Hell, I waited for more than 6-7 months to get my EX Superman PF from SS with no communication. That really sucked.

This is starting to get annoying as Mr. Green just paid the credit card for this statue. And no shipping date as of yet.

I think it happened with the Poison Ivy PF as well. There was an unforeseen delay with the shipping container and SS sent out courtesy emails and refunds. From what I recall they might have offered free RPs as compensation, but that could have been for a different product.

That said, a slight delay of a few weeks isn't too big of a deal to me. Hell, I waited for more than 6-7 months to get my EX Superman PF from SS with no communication. That really sucked.

Yeah but with both the Superman and Batman PFs it was the dock strike and I don't think they charged anyone and then made them wait they just kept delaying the ship date.

This is even more odd. And more frustrating since there isn't a reasonable explanation.

Getting charged does not bother me (I understand they expected to be able to ship).

I do find it annoying that you get zero information unless you call in. A quick email would be nice even if all it did was explain the situation.

Getting charged does not bother me (I understand they expected to be able to ship).

I do find it annoying that you get zero information unless you call in. A quick email would be nice even if all it did was explain the situation

This. The lack of communication is bewildering...almost like they want to piss us off...

Just received this email from sideshow. Must have been some major problems. Sucks to have to wait, but I am glad sideshow came through on there quality control.

We’re reaching out to share some news about your Darkseid PF – Ex. statue order with Sideshow. We recently received our container of the edition. After an extensive in-house inspection, our Quality Assurance Team concluded the pieces did not pass our high-standards and made the difficult decision to recreate them.

We understand that you were looking forward to receiving your item and that any delay may be disappointing. However, our greatest promise to you is to deliver a collectible that you'll be proud to own and want to show off to your friends and family.

Please know, the staff at Sideshow will continue to strive for perfection and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to recreate this piece for you. In the meantime, we will hold your order in our system and refund any payments to your card on file. Once your item is in production, we will update you with more information about its estimated arrival time and payment schedules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

-The Sideshow Team

Back