• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darkseed: CLOSED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseed

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All figures have been displayed in detolf and are complete unless otherwise indicated.

- Due to the number of members accepting deals and asking for items to be held to eventually renege, I hold the right to negotiate and sell any item to whomever pays first.
- I ship only in US and use UPS
- I can provide pics to email addresses upon request.
- Boxes have minor shelf wear.
- I have 50+ positive feedback (old system) and 14+ in new system. Buy with confidence.
- Paypal only
- All sales as is and final.

Make offers or trade request (include 3% for paypal fees)

I will considers trade offers for:
HT Spiderman
HT Shadow Predator
SS Ex Stalker
SS Firefly
SS Zartan

Available

* Hot Toys Mark II (Unleashed - standard): $205 shipped. The price is firm, I received last week and it was displayed briefly.

* Hot Toys Mark I: $190 shipped - Purchased from a fellow freak. The battery compartment underside is damaged, I have been unable to dislodge to check battery condition. Uncertain the condition of light up function.

* Hot Toys War Machine (Milk): $190 shipped

Combine any two HT, I will sell for $350 shipped ($175 a piece) or all three for $450 shipped ($150 a piece). Deal applies to combo list, single purchased items price as marked

Sold

Sideshow Battle Droids: $110 shipped Sold swampsong

GI Joe Snake Eyes (exclusive) $210 shipped. I purchased from a fellow freak. The glue on one side of the box is toast but still holds everything in place. The figure is on the original SS body. Sold Darth Cruel

Hot Toys Odin: $120 shipped Sold 2ndname

Hot Toys New Goblin: $115 shipped - lower elbow strap on left arm (i think) is detached but upper strap is fine. Therefore, the pad stays on, a little glue on the lower strap should resolve problem. Sold Legendary Hunter

Hot Toys Sgt Barnes: $120 shipped Sold mightyq

Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1: $175 shipped - Purchased from a fellow freak. The stand is missing nameplate otherwise complete. Sold mightyq

Sideshow Storm Shadow (standard): $105 shipped - scope piece on bow broken off. I have it the piece, glue should resolve problem. Sold dxdave

Last edited:
Re: Darkseed 1:6 Deals

Just got my Utapau Troop and opened him up and he is GREAT :yess::yess::yess:.
Safe packed and fast shipping and the figure is mint.

Thanks Darkseed!!!!! :wave

Re: Darkseed 1:6 Deals

Bump for Gameday.

I am open to reasonable offers if you see something you want. I may add some True Types later (undecided).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back