Darko's Customs *Pennywise, Joker *

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darko's Customs *BABYFACE, Richard Harrow, Maniac Cop*

Nasty looking stuff maniac cop caught my interest.
Is that from the film of the same name?

:panic: The man,the myth, the legend...... Zack mutha ****in Zander's :bow
lmfao thanks Derek, about damn time you started posting! go show off your collection!
Nasty looking stuff maniac cop caught my interest.
Is that from the film of the same name?

Thanks! its actually from Maniac Cop 2, I thought that was the more iconic look :)

So here's my latest sculpt test, since I missed out on Cheungkinmen's release of Oh Dae Su I decided I would give it a try, this ones a test, I'm new to sculpting, what I do is once I'm pretty happy with the sculpt il literally destroy it and restart just for practice and until I get the likeness right. so heres my first Oh Dae Su....gonna remake it soon though..hopefully better!

Re: Darko's Customs *OLDBOY Oh Dae Su Sculpt*

Great work in there.
I have been pestering on from a babyface head for the longest time. Exremely jeaous. Hit me up if you ever decide to sell it.

you are new to sculpting but you are learning fast, nice work!
Thanks a lot! it was your Oldboy sculpt that really got me wanting to sculpt!

Great work in there.
I have been pestering on from a babyface head for the longest time. Exremely jeaous. Hit me up if you ever decide to sell it.

Thanks man! yeah I know, many people want a babyface! I'm going to talk to One and see if I could possibly offer a few of them if he allows me to cast it, I would love to see your paintwork on it!

Harrow and maniac cop for the WIN!!!!...when can I order?

aha thanks man, didn't think there would actually be interest in my sculpts, But maniac cop will be molded tomorrow gonna change a few things first. Il post finished pics when done! :)

Excellent work here sir! Babyface paint job looks great and the sculpts are sick. Nice work.

Here's some crappy pics of some paintwork on my Alex from rainman! Such a awesome sculpt, il be sculpting the mask as well as doing the accessories soon

CAM00989_zps35e6b93d.jpg

CAM00993_zpsa3a1fd3a.jpg

CAM00997_zpsdf6dfb7e.jpg

CAM00999_zps63c101ab.jpg

Re: Darko's Customs *Clockwork Alex*

Alex is looking proper horror show.
Best I’ve seen that sculpt looking.
Think it’s the angle of the pupils that makes it.:clap
Whats going on with johnny in that pic?

And here's a look at a kit bash black mask...its a concept for a friend. head is just a red skull repainted.

Yeah, great work on the Alex Sculpt. A Clockwork Orange is one of my all time favorite films and sadly there isn't any figures anywhere that I've seen and I'm not gifted at sculpting at all.

Love the Alex! I need to re-do my Jack sculpt too!

Back