Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's on the cards, literally. Check out the booth section. Darkness is on the list. I don't expect to hear anything but bad things about this one.

Are you kidding? This is the best PF statue we've ever seen. Everything from his clothing to his paint application, his sheer size, his base - the end result is astounding. Doom will probably be knocked off of his throne when this statue comes out. I don't understand why people get all jacked up when these pieces go up for preorder, and then the prototype or pre-production piece makes its appearance and then the smack talk starts.... Puzzles me.

P.S. We're at SDCC and this piece is stellar.

I got in on the waitlist for the Exclusive verion very late, like around July 8th. A couple of newsletters ago SSC said they were contacting the waitlist for Lord of Darkness. Am I screwed? How long do waitlists confirmations take? :confused:

I got in on the waitlist for the Exclusive verion very late, like around July 8th. A couple of newsletters ago SSC said they were contacting the waitlist for Lord of Darkness. Am I screwed? How long do waitlists confirmations take? :confused:

They will definitely be contacting more wait lists once this thing starts shipping. Whether or not yours will convert is another story.

I'll be canceling mine, so you still have a chance bro! :cool:

I just saw the Legend movie today for the first time since I was eight or nine, I'm 31 now and let me tell you it is a great movie.It still holds up very very well after all these years.After seeing it again so many years later I have to say,it was a different experience for me this time around.I don't want to sound soft or anything but seeing it again moved me.Especialy the part when jack discovers the the lifeless female and also the ending with that cool song and cinematography,great fricking movie man.I actually noticed somethings that LOTR had borrowed or was obviously influenced by (legend).So now I guess I'm a big Legend fan and I'm surely going to get this new Darkness PF that's coming out.:cool:

I just saw the Legend movie today for the first time since I was eight or nine, I'm 31 now and let me tell you it is a great movie.It still holds up very very well after all these years.After seeing it again so many years later I have to say,it was a different experience for me this time around.I don't want to sound soft or anything but seeing it again moved me.Especialy the part when jack discovers the the lifeless female and also the ending with that cool song and cinematography,great fricking movie man.I actually noticed somethings that LOTR had borrowed or was obviously influenced by (legend).So now I guess I'm a big Legend fan and I'm surely going to get this new Darkness PF that's coming out.:cool:

:devil :devil

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

mother night! got my pre-charge notice. i can't wait for this pf. it will be my first and only pf from ss so far (had maul and fett on order but cancelled them) and i am stoked. one of the best characters ever imo and he lookks perfect.

mother night! got my pre-charge notice. i can't wait for this pf. it will be my first and only pf from ss so far (had maul and fett on order but cancelled them) and i am stoked. one of the best characters ever imo and he lookks perfect.

is that flex pay???? cause i ain't got nothin' yet.

Although I wouldnt mind if this shipped sooner.

My Darkness cast is getting lonely.....
:devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
SANY0050.jpg

Yeah yeah, keep flagging your special one of a kind cast!:monkey4
:lol:monkey5
I would:D

I wouldnt mind if it was shipped sooner, Im REALLY anticipating this

Back