Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
You just broke this guys heart.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

Ah, our friend is back! :lol

How long till Lonnie removes him/her/it this time?! :confused: :monkey5

*whew*

Got one!!!

I can finally take that crap i been holding in for hours. That thing was prairie-dogging.

The hammer has fallen and I can't get this. :monkey2

She didn't say anything about Jabba, she's tolerating the Balrog, but Darkness terrifies her. Sigh. Catholics.....

Customikey said:

She didn't say anything about Jabba, she's tolerating the Balrog, but Darkness terrifies her. Sigh. Catholics.....

A little too real for her, uh? Sorry to hear that.

Customikey said:

Technically, I am Catholic and I ordered Darkness. I also have never molested an altar boy. Go figure.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Customikey said:

Wow, you will be so sad when we all get Darkness and post pics.

Just kidding:lol

So want this piece!!! Price a is a little steep. Pocket book will yell at me. But I want, I want! So very conflicted.

Oh and I'm Catholic and female and I think this statue plain rocks (It's Tim Curry under there afterall :cool:).!!:rock2 :rock2 Go figure.

This will be a high ED, wonder if the regular version will have a lower ED than the exclusive? Has this ever been done? I don't see how the regular version will sell if the exclusive has a high ED. There are people buying this piece not so much because of the movie, but how good it looks. I am wavering because I don't like scary things in my house, but the design is so spectacular, it will give the other PF's a run for their money. Still not quite Doom but it's awesome.

Guys...can we take it easy on the religious jokes. While it may seem funny to some of you there are still people...including me...that find it offensive. Yes...Catholic priests have had their issues with molestation and they should pay for their crimes, but I have also seen Jewish as well as Muslim religious figures also get busted on programs like Dateline NBC for soliciting minors.

Darkness is a very cool figure but it is also a representation of evil in some people's mind. I think if a girlfriend, boyfriend, parent, husband, wife, or friend is somewhat skeptical of seeing something like that it's understandable.

Back