Darkness cometh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Darkness pics

I got my notice today from my dealer, that SOTA's Darkness figure has arrived and will be shipping out soon. I was also told that these guys are heavy and their boxes are flimsy, so basically no mint boxes with this guy.

darkness3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, and The head might pop-off in shipping also....BUT WHAT AN AMAZING FIGURE!!! Worthy of being displayed with Sideshows'Premium formats IMO..

Im so torn on this one.
I really want to pick it up, but I still have hope SSC will put a PF Darkness out :confused:

occulum said:
Im so torn on this one.
I really want to pick it up, but I still have hope SSC will put a PF Darkness out :confused:

I know they will. I mean they already have 1:1 bust so why not PF? or 12"?

occulum said:
Im so torn on this one.

I will pick this one up no matter what....but if SS ever makes a PF Darkness I will be on that in a heart beat....the Sota version will look pretty good next to my 1:1 bust, but nothing could come close to a SS PF version....I would however be a little worried about a 12" version, dont know if SS could perfect a body to really capture the size of Darkness..

wookilar 8, as a huge Bond and Universal Monsters fan, HOT DAMN is that anice collection. Do you open your Sideshow figs and keep the boxes, or are you mostly a MIB collector?

Thank you Dr. Mirakle 32. As far as the PF and large scale figures go, everything gets opened and displayed. The 1/6 scale stuff I try to open as much as possible but I need to buy another curio cabinet. Right now all my display cabinets are full.:monkey2

Just bought this figure yesterday......It is simply awesome!!! Price, sculpt, paint, everything on this figure is perfect....It even towers over any Sideshow PF....Sota has just made me a believer.....And i'm gonna buy their pumkinhead next....

By the way, did I tell you this figure is...

Huge!

Back