DARKMAN final head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here I show a comparison between the head that I had shown in previous posts, and a new sculpture that I make these last days and that is what will be available. last week I had access to a lot of pictures of the original mask from a friend collector of props, and I could reproduce all the details and the actual appearance of Liam Nesson, characterized as Darkman!
I'm really happy with the result. never thought I could get references as complete as the pictures I got, in fact it is very different from the head of the Sideshow Premium Format Darkman
4575566951_0fa945a3b0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Painted head
4575469487_ed62ef0207_o.jpg

4575469833_0fa53c88e0_o.jpg

4576103084_332a3204e5_o.jpg

4576103454_6a8a1bb974_o.jpg

Painted burn head drilled for true type: $70 usd
Unpainted burn head $40 usd

Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $10 usd
Mexpost $20 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Limited to 10 pieces only
This head is part of a set of 4 heads to Darkman:
1-Bandaged head with hat
2-Screaming head with bandages torn
3-Bandaged hands
4-Robert G. Durant head!!

paypal account: [email protected]
production starts in May!!
best regards!

Last edited:
Painted burn head drilled for true type: $70 usd
Unpainted burn head $40 usd
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $10 usd
Mexpost $20 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Limited to 10 pieces only

This head is part of a set of 4 heads to Darkman:
1-Bandaged head with hat
2-Screaming head with bandages torn
3-Bandaged hands
4-Robert G. Durant head!!

paypal account: [email protected]
production starts in May!!
best regards!

Beto, awesome work, man. So is this the head that's going to come with the clothing sets that were up for pre-order earlier? And are the hands going to be available with those sets? Thanks.

Here I show a comparison between the head that I had shown in previous posts, and a new sculpture that I make these last days and that is what will be available. last week I had access to a lot of pictures of the original mask from a friend collector of props, and I could reproduce all the details and the actual appearance of Liam Nesson, characterized as Darkman!
I'm really happy with the result. never thought I could get references as complete as the pictures I got, in fact it is very different from the head of the Sideshow Premium Format Darkman
4575566951_0fa945a3b0_o.jpg

I like the texture you added, and the nose looks a lot better, but I think you made the chin too wide. Liam does have a wide chin, but the acrylic teeth and bone appliance that went on underneath the foam rubber elongated his chin a little and narrowed it too.

darkman001.jpg

darkman002.jpg

Back