DarkHorse; Game of Thrones- Daenarys Targaryen w/Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every local comic book store I go into has these things on their shelves. The price doesn't warrant a purchase for any of them in my opinion.

Well we asked them and they said we should post about it and see if there's interest. They don't seem to think so however.

Every local comic book store I go into has these things on their shelves. The price doesn't warrant a purchase for any of them in my opinion.

I havent even seen anybody have this in hand or any pictures taken of it. No youtube videos either. Next time you see it, please take pics. lol!

Here's mine.
image.jpg

I havent even seen anybody have this in hand or any pictures taken of it. No youtube videos either. Next time you see it, please take pics. lol!

I was referring to all of Dark Horses statues, not just the Daenarys ones. My bad!

Its weird how from certain angles the dark horse ones look spot on, same with the 1/12th figures too. Does anyone know the scale on Dany and Drogon? all I'm seeing is the depth and width.

I was just looking around to see if any company made GoT statues. These are a little disappointing. With GoT at the height of it's popularity right now after that epic 6th season, I was hoping a company would jump on the license and give us some high quality 1/4 scale statues!

Back