DarkCrownToys 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 【DARKBLOOD3】– Soul Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarkCrownToys 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 【DARKBLOOD3】– Soul Hunter

He is awesome! My German Review

I ordered mine from their web site in October and haven't heard a thing. I've sent several emails but never got a response. It appears these are finally arriving in the US, so I hope mine arrives soon!

I ordered mine from their web site in October and haven't heard a thing. I've sent several emails but never got a response. It appears these are finally arriving in the US, so I hope mine arrives soon!

I ordered this guy from BBTS and received him around 3 weeks ago . I have not around to setting him up yet because I'm literally running out of space . I did open the box up and check him out . The figure is very impressive with very nice paint applications . Same applies to the stand . The magnet stand is a very neat feature but still undecided if it works well .

Did yours come with the pre-order mask that is shown on the dct-fb site? (I may just dispute/reclaim the payment to them and purchase thru BBTS)

Yes . It comes with the extra mask but I'm not a fan of it . The head sculpt looks beautiful and I'm not covering it with that mask . Your paying for the very fine paintwork . Soul hunter also comes with a black head cloak that looks really nice on him . That's what I'm using when I set him up .

I understand and agree with your comment. The detail looks incredible. I was more curious if all the 'extras' were included when -not- purchased directly from them.
I haven't set up my dct figures for the exact same reason (no space yet). Kind of funny how display space becomes the most valuable commodity after a while.

i repainted the base :=)

it looked to boring for me

how you like it ?
20170611_200846.jpg20170611_190959.jpg20170611_201140.jpg

That looks really nice !! Great job ! Much more natural .

Back