• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DarkArtist Sale, Part 2... Buffy figs and statues F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... If I would have known you wanted it, I would have gotten it out to you specifically. :monkey2

Whew, lucky for me I was fast on the draw. I've actually been checking this section every day for some time now just in case you ever decided to sell your Spike, it's a grail piece for me. I almost shat myself trying to hit the pm button fast enough. :lol

Whew, lucky for me I was fast on the draw. I've actually been checking this section every day for some time now just in case you ever decided to sell your Spike, it's a grail piece for me. I almost shat myself trying to hit the pm button fast enough. :lol

:rotfl Yeah, it was a hard sale... I love that figure too. I'm glad it's going to someone cool, that's all that matters to me. :rock

And Craw, thanks man... yeah, the Buffy PF is going to Rory... Lucky dog..:D

:rotfl Yeah, it was a hard sale... I love that figure too. I'm glad it's going to someone cool, that's all that matters to me. :rock

And Craw, thanks man... yeah, the Buffy PF is going to Rory... Lucky dog..:D

Heck yes I am! :rock

I just sent the payment today. Can't wait to put her next to Spike and take some pictures! :rock :D

Back