Dark Shadows Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is a great person to deal with as you have read already and very helpfull!

Hey Larob. Adam is da man at Darkshadow Collectibles. The Godfather is Bob from Fireside Collectibles. Mike runs A&R Computer, and DarkLords and Queens, or is that run by his offsider Joann? Anyway, Mike is in the process of starting up Razor's Edge Collectibles. I guess the computer store is breaking in two. Last but by no means least is Marc Bowker of Alter Ego Comics.

I don't know if there is a way to determine who is better or how they could become better. I have dealt with the first three and all my transactions went smoothly. I did have some hiccups with Adam, that were just due to circumstances beyond our controls, and he did a sterling job of bending over backwards and making sure I was happy at each stage of the process. Any uncertainties, confusion or misunderstandings were sorted out, without my having to prod and probe.

All in all, you can deal in confidence, and knowing all your concerns will be abated, no matter who of these excellent people you choose to make a purchase from. Stress less, go with the best.

Larbob, you don't have to worry about Adam (DSC)... He's one of the most reliable & customer friendly dealers here at SSF board. :rock

I've bought several items from him before & never had any problems :)

Adam sent my last helm to me before I even could get the money sent. Very quality service and trust. Good company.

DSC is a great place to do business and those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting Adam will agree that he's great guy too! :joy

Adam is a great dealer! I've recently had to cancel an item with him because my funds are seriously lacking and he helped me out, no problem! :cool:
All 4 of our boarddealers are fantastic to deal with on that matter.

Dsc

Adam is one of the best collectibles dealers I've ever dealt with. I'm sure our other board dealers are great too, but alas, I probably will not have a chance to find out since I live about 10 miles from Adam and go pick up everything in person! :p

larbob said:
I live in Frisco, TX wherabouts does Adam live?

I live in Leander, just north of Cedar Park.

I would like to thank you all for your comments, as I appreciate it.
Please contact me when ever you need to at: [email protected] and I will do all I can to help.

Thanks again all.

Back