Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was. you won some and some you didn't. I don't think anybody killed themselves because they didn't get an SS exclusive.

after some of the responses on here after the preorders went up with limited qtys, I think some thought about it.....lol

Just as an inquiry to the people who have their statues repainted regularly and are familiar with the process, what kind of ballpark price would I be looking at for a repaint to green? No sculpting at all, just a repaint. $200-300, $300-400, etc?

Easily equal to or greater than Wolverine PF brown suit

So

1500 for EX at least

tUVdnJH.png

^ Wished the base was as cool as that instead of looking like a chicken on fire :lecture

Fiery chicken for real! It's a good thing it's hard to see the "fiery chicken" head from the front view. Might as well not have it, really.

this piece has all the memories of when Ghost rider was released....All them fragile strands of hair and the flame base. Man I hope that I get one out of the first batch cause ssc wont have replacements for very long I guessing..

this piece has all the memories of when Ghost rider was released....All them fragile strands of hair and the flame base. Man I hope that I get one out of the first batch cause ssc wont have replacements for very long I guessing..

Yeah, I dread these flames. They just break so easily.

Back