Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this piece so bad but i live in Canada and our dollar SUCKS!!! $459 is like $780 converted. **SIGH**

Also i hate they hide the edition size as well. I bought the PF hulk from AVENGERS one and its an open ES **SIGH**

lol im just venting.

welcome to the forum my fellow toronto collector.

there is a canadian fb page as well, if you're interested.

I want this piece so bad but i live in Canada and our dollar SUCKS!!! $459 is like $780 converted. **SIGH**

Also i hate they hide the edition size as well. I bought the PF hulk from AVENGERS one and its an open ES **SIGH**

lol im just venting.

lol im just venting.

459USD is 1879 in my local currency. You're fine.

I'm from Toronto, and I chose to bite this in the bullet and pre-ordered. I chose the monthly payment plan to make the damage more tolerable lol :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum my fellow toronto collector.

there is a canadian fb page as well, if you're interested.
If you don't mind telling us, what's the name of the Canadian Facebook page?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I miss the system when they had an ES up at PO and that was that...

also that was the time of no nrd = sell out in 60 - 100 sec. Their website went streaming to deal with the traffic and yet the most posts was something like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no ............... my browser crashed and at 10.01 all was gone" And 95% only po'ed in case they could score a few $ on eBay. I can't imagine the administration Sideshow had to deal with when it came to cancellations whey those 95% found out they couldn't secure their retirement.
They way it's done now makes sure serious collectors can secure a figure instead of all the flippers just po'ing to put it straight on eBay.

I just started collecting so i guess i missed out on the good old days.. I only have 5 statues but im going to try to keep it to maybe around 12 statues to fill up 4 besta's

im happy that 3 out of the 5 are abit rare

have the PF Thanos, PF black spiderman (wish i had the red/gold version one as well) and my magneto from kotobukiya >> suck its only 1/6 scale but its one of the best magnetos out there

I just started collecting so i guess i missed out on the good old days.. I only have 5 statues but im going to try to keep it to maybe around 12 statues to fill up 4 besta's

im happy that 3 out of the 5 are abit rare

have the PF Thanos, PF black spiderman (wish i had the red/gold version one as well) and my magneto from kotobukiya >> suck its only 1/6 scale but its one of the best magnetos out there

nice pieces there, red/gold? do you mean the Iron Spidey?

Back