Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex over at statue forum already has confirmed numerous times that they have decided not to make any variants for this piece.

But she also stated that it wasnt out of the question in the future either.

They rack up fast. I dont drop nearly what a lot of others do and I still rack up about 3-4k a year in points...though thats gonna slow down with the new pricing. [emoji38]

Yep, I have a feeling it's gonna happen to lots of collectors. If it's not the SSC price increase it's the falling currencies compared to the US dollar. My gray Hulk just cost me $1000 landed.....

Alex over at statue forum already has confirmed numerous times that they have decided not to make any variants for this piece.

But she also stated that it wasnt out of the question in the future either.

It was Marvel that nixed the variants. Igo had stated that they wanted to offer up all the Phoenix variants like they did with the last Hulk PF but Mavel said no. Who knows why Marvel said no or if a variant may be offered down the line?

They said no to their design, not no Indefinitely

Maybe they ought to modify the base for Phoenix

Do you guys think the EX is gonna last until like February 10 ? By then I will be able to secure one.

I am not sure how long an EX usually takes to sellout.

I'd bet my left nut that the Ex doesn't sell out for quite awhile. With ssc increases in price level they will be letting this one, along with others stay available for quite sometime. Even if they do put up the 'SOLD OUT" sign the WL will probably convert for another 6 months.

I cannot recall ANY SS exclusive over the past couple of years (outside of a pop-up variant with a tiny edition size) selling out in even 6 months.

Back