Action Figure Dark of the moon 10" shockwave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This guy is going as screen accurate as I can get, so no alt mode.... I just want intense bot mode..

So far,

One leader Megatron
One leader Optimus
and bunch of random stuff... and HECK of a lot of styrene.

So, other than the base being Megatron, nothing on here will be recognizable. I have either scratch built with styrene or molded with epoxy. I am drawing the shapes I need styrene with the idea of bending and folding it, and using a torch to heat mold the shapes I want.

I added about an inch to the over all height of TFTM leader Megs by adding ball joint ankles and a ball jointed waist.

Articulation:
Ratcheting shoulder joints with 360 rotation and up/down
bicep swivel
elbows
ball joint wrist on left arm.
double ball joint neck
ball joint waist
ratcheting hips
knees
ball joint ankles
LED eye
articulated fingers...

He has been painted shadeS of steel with a purple pearl and some shadowing and damage... I have to go get another Voyager Shockwave to complete the hose..but he is pretty much done...

cimg6603q.jpg

shockwave2.jpg

shockwave3.jpg

shockwave4.jpg

shockwave8.jpg

shockwave10.jpg

shockwave13.jpg

shockwave18.jpg

shockwavepreview8.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ionfgE2c64"]DOTM CUSTOM LEADER SHOCKWAVE - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
BADASS David! The detail on that thing is just insane. Great idea for his sword by using Mcfarlane AVP Predator arm blades :D

shockwave8.jpg

I love the custom, but when it comes to the pictures themselves, this is just the most badass and perfect one. The pose, the way you arranged the parts...Just perfect.

Back