• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dark Knight Movie Masters, Matty Ghostbusters, MOTUC loose lots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarklyDreaming

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok, I know they aren't Hot toys or Sideshow, but I thought there may be a little interest for these guys on here, all figures are loose and mint unless otherwise noted, and I'm selling these in lots only!
first off is a loose set of Dark Knight Movie masters figures: Batman Begins and Dark Knight Batman, Both scarecrows, Joker, Two Face, Harvey Dent and two identical goons, I would like to get $40 shipped for these, next is a set of Matty collector Ghostbusters figures : Peter, Ray, Winston, Egon, Lab coat Ray and Egon, Slimed Peter, Lewis Tully, Walter Peck, and courtroom Peter, also includes all of the ghosts that came with them and their accesories, asking $110 shipped SOLD!!!
and last is a small set of MOTUC figures, Prince Adam, cringer, hordak and color change orko, would like $50 shipped for these. I am open to reasonable offers and would like to ship only in the U.S. for these, Thanks!

Last edited:
Back