Dark Knight Jim Lee version WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is not an interest thread, just a WIP.. however if people want it i will make a run.
UPDATED PICS!

latest update
Photo0431-1.jpg

quick manip of the ears
Photo0393manip.jpg

Photo0393.jpg

Photo0392.jpg

Photo0390.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good... but the jaw is too small. and needs to be more angular.. Jim Lee's design almost has an under-bite. The chin and jaw more forward and reference some other Jim Lee inspired sculptures.

Looks good... but the jaw is too small. and needs to be more angular.. Jim Lee's design almost has an under-bite. The chin and jaw more forward and reference some other Jim Lee inspired sculptures.

I actually thought this over, and purposely made a thinner stream line jaw as i think jim lee's design is like that too.. i often look at anything DC direct does with jim lee and noitces an oversized jaw.

JimLeeBatman_WWD07.jpg

Full201011081720213609475_icons-jim-lee-batman.jpgx

as oppose to this
dc-universe-online-statue-jim-lee-batman.jpg

statue_dcdirect_batmanjlee.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! ive only been working on this for a day, i think imma start up again tomorrow or something... I think the only company that got jim lee's batman face correct was the kotobukiya one.

Thats very cool, earless Batman looks like he would make a nice headsculpt for Millar's Nemesis character.

Back