Dark Horse Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonv808

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't seen an official announcement of these figures but Toy Wiz has them for preorder. They have Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen in 7.5 inch form.

Jon Snow
https://www.toywiz.com/jonsnowfigure.html
Daenerys Targaryen
https://www.toywiz.com/daenerysfigure.html

If these figures are legit than I am excited! Game of Thrones is my favorite show at the moment and I am surprised there hasn't been much for toys yet. The Walking Dead has tons of figures and I think Game of Thrones is just as popular. Since it is based in a LOTR-like environment you would think the show would be prime for action figure lines.

Does anyone know more about this?

First I've heard of these, or of Dark Horse doing action figures. It's a shame there appears to be little to no articulation, but the likenesses look pretty good. Cool find, it's definitely a line I'll consider. Who wouldn't love a Tyrion Lannister figure? :cool:

First I've heard of these, or of Dark Horse doing action figures. It's a shame there appears to be little to no articulation, but the likenesses look pretty good. Cool find, it's definitely a line I'll consider. Who wouldn't love a Tyrion Lannister figure? :cool:

I know right! Dark Horse released statues before but they were overpriced. They looked really cool though.

All Daenerys figures, statues, etc should come with removable clothing.

I believe Dark Horse is sub-contracting the sculpting work to Gentle Giant for the statues. (Not sure about the figures). They've done a handful of statues at this point ... a Daenerys bust (with dragon), Tyrion in armor, a couple of Iron Thrones (various sizes), and Jon Snow with Ghost (don't think that one's out yet).

The statues are pretty nice, albeit a little pricey.

Back