Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is most of the rooftop scenes we shot were in Brooklyn. :lol :wink1:

Another mentionable spot we shot at was Square Diner down by Tribeca. Free advertisement/shoutout you burger bastards. :lol

Finished season 2. I thought it was excellent. I seriously want a Netflix Punisher series. I couldn't get enough Frank Castle.

Just finished episode 5. Yep pretty great show so far, I assume given everyone else's reactions the quality holds up for the remainder.

Unanimous praise, I can already see the backlash. To the unpopular opinion thread! :lol

Last edited:
Finished it. Probably one of my favorite season's of television I have ever watched. Stunning in every sense. I think this might be the greatest thing the MCU has produced.

It ******* stinks we have to wait a year or longer for season 3. I really hope this show follows the late 90s/00s (Bendis/Maleev) Daredevil arc. If they followed that and executed it at the level they did season 2.... I think it could be in consideration for a top ten show of all time. Showing the evolution of DD from his origins to his end would be absolutely amazing.

Well, unless Marvel brings in a 3rd team in to shoot their Netflix shows, it's gonna be a while, maybe next year. We're already booked for Iron Fist and Jessica Jones season 2 as our next two projects.

Well, unless Marvel brings in a 3rd team in to shoot their Netflix shows, it's gonna be a while, maybe next year. We're already booked for Iron Fist and Jessica Jones season 2 as our next two projects.

Pretty sweet you get to work on the shows :rock

Even though Iron Fist and JJ are going to be good.... I want more Daredevil :lol

Think they would bring on a third team? Will DD even premiere Spring 2017? Or is it going to be much longer?
I am starting to think The Defenders will be slotted above DD Season 3.....

Don't forget, we still have a season of Luke Cage to get through too. It'll be a good while before we see a 3rd season of DD.

Yeah, we just finished shooting the finale for that so it's wrapped. I think it's set to release in the Fall this year. Iron Fist begins in June, Jessica Jones probably 4-5 months after that, there's an overlap of those two projects that we are scheduled to be jumping back and forth on, since they shoot episodically. But you never know, these series have been a huge success so there may be more money to go around to put another unit out there, Ringside started shooting about 3/4 of the way that Jessica Jones was, that was a surprise to us. When did season 1 air again? I'm trying to remember the time frame, we finished around December or January of last year. This one started shooting this past summer, it was released a lot quicker than the first season, started in the summer, finished around January.

Yeah, we just finished shooting the finale for that so it's wrapped. I think it's set to release in the Fall this year. Iron Fist begins in June, Jessica Jones probably 4-5 months after that, there's an overlap of those two projects that we are scheduled to be jumping back and forth on, since they shoot episodically. But you never know, these series have been a huge success so there may be more money to go around to put another unit out there, Ringside started shooting about 3/4 of the way that Jessica Jones was, that was a surprise to us. When did season 1 air again? I'm trying to remember the time frame, we finished around December or January of last year. This one started shooting this past summer, it was released a lot quicker than the first season, started in the summer, finished around January.

Daredevil released April 10th, 2015. Jessica Jones was in November.

From what you said.... it seems to takes around 4-6 months to shoot a season? Could you provide us with a timeline of shooting? Like Iron Fist June to November? Then JJ picks up from November to May? Something like that? It seems like Daredevil won't be back on until 2018! That would be such a long wait..... they couldn't do that.....

Back