Daredevil PFs and TMNT PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasbierzynski0524

Super Freak
Reaction score
If sideshow is reading this, please consider the design and development of Daredevil PFs. The Daredevil, Elektra(3 variants...) and Bullseye Comiquettes are all done in 1/5 scale, about time to revisit them in PF form?:impatient:

2193006-824759_757069_elektra_fights_daredevil_79_11_super_super.jpg

Also, any possibility to redo the TMNT comiquettes in 1/4 scale? :pray:

Tmnt_7.jpg

01cover.jpg

THANK YOU ^3^

Last edited:
I always thought the TMNTs were 1:4 scale. Aren't they pretty short?

Last edited:
I hope the DD PF has a cloth suit though. really hate the all sculpted PFs, Cyclops in particular...my favorite Xman :(

I think the TMNT line is all in 1/5 scale...

Crafted in 1:5 scale and complete with switch-out shadow and human masked portraits, the Shredder Comiquette is the perfect addition to any display, a must-have complement to any TMNT collection.

the money they are sitting on with TMNT PF's. AND a collectors dream! (cloth bandanas/elbow/kneepds) Im praying for that day. Look at how sought after the comiquettes are! But I would love a splinter and casey jones in comiquettes too.

SS is going to the wrong direction for the tmnt license(just my opinion), they said something about small. Probably a diorama with foot soldiers or something.

yes please sign me up for a DD PF i would take yellow, red maybe even shadowlands lol.. he's my fav comic character. Bullseye is a must as well!

I would be in for new TMNT too!

Back