• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

danny's sale thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danxtian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All are MIB and never displayed... opened the boxes for checking and also to remove the batts from some of them...

HT Iron Man Mk I 1.0 $220 SOLD
HT Iron Man Mk III $450
HT Iron Man Mk IV $420 [Brown box included]
HT Iron Man Mk V $220 [wrist broken, glued, not problem...] [Brown box included]
HT Batman Begins DX-02 $450 [BRAND NEW, usual ankle issues, NO oily abs] [Brown box included]
HT Batman Begins Toys Fair 2011 $ 450 [BRAND NEW, broken ankle issues] [Brown box included]

Shipping will be calculated and + PP Fees 3%..
Pics will be provided when item is ready for shipping, since they are in a U-Haul Storage room..

Also have the Iron Man Mark IV GREY version MIB [removed batts] for $475 shipped

Feel free to PM me to ask any questions... reasonable offers are welcome...

thanks guys

Last edited:
For those of us unfamiliar, what is the "broken wrists problem" with the Mk V figure? That one is near the top of my most wanted list right now.

Back