Daniel Craig head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No tie, going for this look...

%5B46%5DQuantumOfSolace-723689.jpg

Craig as Bond seems more rugged than the other GQ Bond's imo so I went with that look.

No tie, going for this look...

%5B46%5DQuantumOfSolace-723689.jpg

Craig as Bond seems more rugged than the other GQ Bond's imo so I went with that look.

Oh ok, nice.

I will go for the QoS poster look. :naughty

I love that poster look but I already had everything for this look already so I was good to go! I do have a MP5 SD6 that is a stand in for the UMP-9 so I can sort of recreate that look if need be.

Sweet ! I can't wait to try this.

Spenser, how long for delivery ?

Why yes it does and all thanks to your amazing sculpt! I have been staring at it since I got it. With the way it's painted and the way the light hits it, it really looks real at times! Thanks again!

Why yes it does and all thanks to your amazing sculpt! I have been staring at it since I got it. With the way it's painted and the way the light hits it, it really looks real at times! Thanks again!

What body did you use RW ?

Man , looks like the choice ! Wish they were easier to come by.

Thanks gb! I am quite pleased at how it turned out, sometimes kit-bashes look better in your mind than how they actually turn out but this has exceeded my expectations!

A couple quick pics...mind you I suck at taking pics! :D

TsToys030.jpg

TsToys032.jpg

WOW! :horror I am floored! That is incredible! I gotta get one of those awesome Craig heads from you Spenser! It looks SO realistic, it's like he's standing there in person! So it is $47.00 shipped for a painted one? Please let me know. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
WOW! :horror I am floored! That is incredible! I gotta get one of those awesome Craig heads from you Spenser! It looks SO realistic, it's like he's standing there in person! So it is $47.00 shipped for a painted one? Please let me know. Thanks! :D

And of course the old saying is true..."it looks better in-hand" and it does! :banana

Back