DAMTOYS:1/6 Gang's kingdom - Spade J - Memories Ver.(GK001MX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does this exclusive sculpt look like? I'm curious.

This figure is cool, but if it's over $140, I might pass on it. I still want the sculpt for the original Spade J though.

Heres a decent shot from evil bay

$_57.JPG

If i can find a good price i'll get it but it ranges from $70 to $130, which is a bit to much!

Ahhh yes, that's actually a sculpt I've seen & wanted myself. I feel like I've seen it somewhere for an okay price, but can't remember where. Maybe I'm imagining things. Cheers Leroy.

No Worries Lawrence, I've been Hunting for a while. Most threads about the figure I've read hated the head but loved the gear so I'm surprised theres not more out there.

Id love to get a hold of the Exclusive read team figures head sculpt to go on this, totally new look in the same style.

I just bought a couple of those headsculpts from Heidi on Ebay(The seller who always puts her items in front of that crate).
They were about $70 each, so below what i have seen them going for from other sellers.
And it looks a cracking sculpt, so i can't wait to put it on a figure.

This new J looks like one to get though.
I love the funeral attire and the red tie.
Might even be worth considering for a Hitman custom.

Really wish I hadn't passed on this series of figures but I did and I'm not about to go back and pay over the odds now, what I have done though I PO'd the two so far from the Diamond gang, will probably pass on this one though

I just bought a couple of those headsculpts from Heidi on Ebay(The seller who always puts her items in front of that crate).
They were about $70 each, so below what i have seen them going for from other sellers.
And it looks a cracking sculpt, so i can't wait to put it on a figure.

This new J looks like one to get though.
I love the funeral attire and the red tie.
Might even be worth considering for a Hitman custom.

Yeah I Think I'll have to jump on board and get one as well, It would be interesting to see them expand this beyond the gangs, If I don't use the head for the memories version I think I'll use it to make a Cop or something.

That Red Team head is cool in its own right, but it doesn't have the attitude of the rest of the Gangsters. It doesn't look like it was supposed to be a celebrity either. I wonder if it was from an old abandoned concept for a figure or just that sculptor got bored and knocked something out for fun.

I think the RT sculpt might look more like a Diamond rather than a Spade, in terms of style, if that makes sense to anybody else.

I think the RT sculpt might look more like a Diamond rather than a Spade, in terms of style, if that makes sense to anybody else.

Yeah I agree, It doesn't sit well with the Spades (or the Diamonds) But the more I think about it I see it more as someone on the outside.

Yeah I Think I'll have to jump on board and get one as well, It would be interesting to see them expand this beyond the gangs, If I don't use the head for the memories version I think I'll use it to make a Cop or something.

Punch customs made a custom detective using that head. I think the figure was "Future Detective", but i could be wrong.
I snagged all the pics when he posted them on facebook, but here are a few:

0014.jpg

0010.jpg

0008.jpg

0007.jpg

0003.jpg

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

Lol, He does a bit O'donnel, The custom is nice Username. My only issue at the moment is trying to decide what type of clothes to get that will fit with the style of the line.

debating if i want this. but i don't like the eyes they are to small and annoy me.

Heres a decent shot from evil bay

View attachment 109176

If i can find a good price i'll get it but it ranges from $70 to $130, which is a bit to much!

Ummm im gonna say he looks like Chris O'donnell...

I hadn't seen it till recently but i reckon that, on reflection, the sculpt above might be meant to be a stylised version of Sullivan Stapleton as he appears in the recent 300: Rise Of An Empire movie. When i was watching the movie, all i was thinking was *That dude looks a lot like that Dam Toys sculpt*, lol.
Just a thought.

300-Rise-of-an-Empire-Sullivan-Stapleton-Wallpaper.jpg

Back