DAMToys 1/6 ACTION 2.0 NARROW SHOULDERS BODY----NO.MALE01 & 02

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
THE 1/6TH SCALE DAM ACTION 2.0 NARROW SHOULDERS BODY----NO.MALE01

PARTLIST:

2.0body

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE(gift for free)

ONE (1) PAIR OF RELAXED PALMS(gift for free)

ONE (1) RIGHT PALM FOR HOLDING GUN(gift for free)

ONE(1) PAIR OF SOLE(gift for free)

ONE(1) PAIR OF HAND JOINT(gift for free)

SUITABLE FOR 1/6TH SCALE FABRIC COSTUME AND ACCESSORIES

...................................................................................................................................................

1:6 DAM 2.0窄肩可动素体----NO.MALE01

清单

2.0素体

仿真头雕(赠品)

一对放松手型(赠品)

一对持鎗械手型(赠品)

一对脚掌(赠品)

一对手部球形关节(赠品)

适用于1/6 尺寸的相关服装及配件

141731kdadhupazgxzzzy7.jpg

141732bk5r44ulsus7s4ep.jpg

141733a9dzg08z00nfm0r0.jpg

141734uehpr6pr5rnq36ll.jpg

141735xc7m0w7r1kzrgl6i.jpg

THE 1/6TH SCALE DAM ACTION 2.0 NARROW SHOULDERS BODY----NO.MALE02

PARTLIST:

2.0body

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE(gift for free)

ONE (1) PAIR OF RELAXED PALMS(gift for free)

ONE (1) RIGHT PALM FOR HOLDING GUN(gift for free)

ONE(1) PAIR OF SOLE(gift for free)

ONE(1) PAIR OF HAND JOINT(gift for free)

SUITABLE FOR 1/6TH SCALE FABRIC COSTUME AND ACCESSORIES

...................................................................................................................................................

1:6 DAM 2.0窄肩可动素体----NO.MALE02

清单

2.0素体

仿真头雕(赠品)

一对放松手型(赠品)

一对持鎗械手型(赠品)

一对脚掌(赠品)

一对手部球形关节(赠品)

适用于1/6 尺寸的相关服装及配件

142104xoeji0utirtuinr8.jpg

142104ae323c3c8a3dexc8.jpg

142105ehj9saxjrxrtzr99.jpg

142106az4s6v7v0kr40xrp.jpg

142107i6znpwxz1w8odxz8.jpg

142107o96ohklkzs09kv9k.jpg

Oh man, this is awesome. I just wished Dam could have given a full set including the clothing and gear these Zombie Warriors come with in the show.

DAM toys are very sturdy, and these new bodies are looking great. Love the details on the arms and torso. Smart of them to include headsculpts that have good demand among kitbashers too, makes the bodies a great deal.

I like the bodies, but not sure why they go to all the effort with the sculpted torso muscles when the figure doesn't also have a sculpted neck. No one's going to be posing these shirtless.

Anybody know when these will be in-stock. Their website doesnt list any date and everyone that's listing these has them as pre-order.

Got these in the mail yesterday from Timewalkertoys (highly recommend them)! I am very impressed with these figures: bodies and sculpts.

Looking at this again, I think it might actually be a better Rick likeness than on the Threezero figure. Neither one is perfect, but this seem to capture him just a bit better, especially in the eyes.

I think both sculpts are great, and they seem to match the prototype pics. I'll definitely have to get Rick, probably Daryl too. I wonder if that Redman sheriff outfit would fit the body.

I think both sculpts are great, and they seem to match the prototype pics. I'll definitely have to get Rick, probably Daryl too. I wonder if that Redman sheriff outfit would fit the body.

I would think so, they don't strike me as large bodies. I have the other Redman outfit, the one that came with the coat and machete, and that's what I'm going to use mine with, I just haven't had time to actually do it.

Back