Damn you Predator Maquette...Damn you...(arrival)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, no sooner than I just got my Endo PF and trying to figure out how to display the T2 stuff, my Pred Maquette (from Squider!! Thanks man!!) arrives!

This thing is damn huge! You sure it's true 1/4 scale with everything else?
It's a monster over any PF I own lol
And a GRAIL of a masterpiece it is! Wow.

He spoiled my plans as to where I was going to display him, but had to do some shuffling around and got a spot for him and moved some PF's elsewhere.
I've got it set up now, so in 2010, I will still have room for the Evil Queen PF, Alien Warrior Maquette and Legolas PF. Then my current space will tapped with this set up lol

But here is some quick crappy pics. Soon, I will post nice pics of my whole collection:

This won't work: :monkey2
SideshowDisplay164.jpg

Tee Hee. Nice try little guy:
SideshowDisplay167.jpg

SideshowDisplay169.jpg

SideshowDisplay172.jpg

nice setup, I still need that darkness and Endo bust.

Thanks man.
I'll take nice pics another day and when the lighting is better.
I love my Darkness PF. It was my first PF. Good choice huh?
And still one of my fave PF's and still one of the best PF's they have ever done. Now I'm getting off topic...Gotta get back to looking at my freaking Pred Maquette instead! :google

The Pred Maquette is Nice but CM blew anything SS did away as far as the Predator is concerned. I plan on getting the CM and hopefull a 1:1 Pred Mask once SS final does it. That will pretty much complete my Pred collection.

Welcome to the Maquette club. Looks like you went back to 'as they come' display options for the ther Terminator pieces. Too bad you Frankenstein now has a silver base.

Welcome to the Maquette club. Looks like you went back to 'as they come' display options for the ther Terminator pieces. Too bad you Frankenstein now has a silver base.

No I'm still moving the bases around. Have to still wait for my Duo Base to actually arrive.
And actually, i LOVE the silver base! Still looks great in my opinion. They might not Silver Screen Editions, but the bases being silver, to me imply they are from the Silver screen era. :joy
And it looks sharp. :banana

Looks great, glad it arrived safe to a good home.

I miss him already...:monkey2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OOrk5yGTG9g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OOrk5yGTG9g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No offence to your newly acquired treasure.....personally I've never been a fan of the SS pred. That pose just kills it for me every time I look at it.....the CM version I think is the best pred ever produced.

Chris

No offence to your newly acquired treasure.....personally I've never been a fan of the SS pred. That pose just kills it for me every time I look at it.....the CM version I think is the best pred ever produced.

Chris

I'm sure it's good. But if you got a good deal on SS predator, even the non exclusive like this, and get it in your house, you will find that its amazing anyway.
CM pred is just way too big for my taste. This works for me, since most of my stuff is 1/4 scale.

If someone has leads to pred maq, please let me know.... I'm looking for one for my brother, reg. Or exc....

Back