Damaged 'Witch King: True Form' for 'Gothmog'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home and he's replied.

He still wants to get rid of it but he's taken my advise and up what he wants for it... :banghead :D

He's asking it a Gothmog and either a Morgul Lord or Gandalf on Shadowfax would be okay?

I'm not up to date on prices, so I'm not sure.

Psycho Cenobite :horror

I've just had another reply. I asked how he'd like to do the trade - I buy the statues and then pass them over or if I can just give him the cash.

He said cash could be a good idea and that he's seen both at Forbidden Planet for a total of £314 ($567 about).

He also doesn't live to far from me so a collection is easy.

If I do go with this I might have to sell a few things - my extra baby Balrog, 2 x Kill Bill swords and some other stuff.

Here are some pictures of the brake (what do you think?):

brake18cu.jpg

brake28ap.jpg

PC :horror

They are a bit blurry, but the color of the WK is perfect for touch up, and I still think you are on the positive end of this one.

I think there is no big problem you can glue it or look for help in the board (Dassy or Rick) so they can give it live to the Wiki again.

Hmmm.....well seeing as how the market is nowadays it would be a good deal if the WK was mint. But a broken one should be less worth then the price of $1300. It'll be a hard choice for ya thats for sure!

Just because it's not as described in the books doesnt make it a bad creation, but that's on another topic entirely...

So you also wouldnt have minded at all if Gandalf would have looked like Brad Pitt in Troy or the Orcs looking like teddy bears? Because thats how far they missed the design on the Wargs imho.

Lol that's not exactly what I meant! Yes the Wargs were completely different but I still liked them, and think that the Warg statue is one of the best sculpts in the whole line..again this is just my opinion though ;)

That's terrible. I don't think you should do it. Please pass my name onto this person and I'll buy the statue from him as a service to all of you so no one has to be burdened by this woefully damaged statue. :D

I'm just asking him a few more questions before I say yes!

Do you still have the original packaging and box?
Apart from the damage to lower back, is he all okay?
What edition number is he?

Now I need to sell some stuff!!! :google

Anyone want:

Balrog: Flame of Udun
Mouth of Sauron bust
Crown of King Elessar
Medallion No.1
1:1 Sonny 'I, Robot' DVD head
Jap Alien DVD head (without the DVDs)
Matrix Sentinel
Kill Bill swords - The Brides and Bills + stand

Psycho Cenobite :cool:

It's offical! :banana

'Witch King' is mine! I'm collecting him next weekend for £315! :banana

He will fit in nicely with my 'Morgual Lord' and 'Ringwraith on Steed'! :joy

PC :horror

PS. It is only the one bit that is broken.

Do post some less blurry pics, I am eager to see your new WK; and congrads! :D

WOW!!! :google :horror

GREAT pick up!!!!

Trust me when you see this guy in person and the flowing beauty that the WiKi is, you will forget about the Gothmog/Warg!!! I have seen Goth on ebay for as low as $190!!! AWESOME trade!!!! Please post pics when you do get one of the BIG 3!!! :joy

Back