DAM Toys Zombie German Officer Kruger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow did these get delayed or something? I could have sworn just a few days ago vantagecollectibles had them set to come out in May and now its been changed to between July and September

All the DAM stuff was delayed.

The Riverine Ops Woodland Rifleman was originally slated for January, it got pushed back to May. . . which means June in the US.

Spade J was originally scheduled for January, it hit the US in March. DAM's schedule is all messed up, nobody knows when it's going to arrive until it gets here.

Last edited:
As someone said, maybe I CAN have that 1/6 Dead Snow Line up (love that flick, just make sure you watch it subtitled, not dubbed!) but at that price I think I'll just leave it 'as is' - until the urge hits a month later or I can pick up extra parts :D

However, I'm not familiar with the company - anyone have any opinions on their figures?

Nice review. I'm looking forward to the Pvt. Jakob figure also. I would like to pick one up to pose with my Rocketeer and Star Spangled Cap.

Two things I wasn't sure about looking at the promo pics: the shirt which looked pink and the white streaks on the leather coat that may have been some kind of weathering. How do those look on the in hand product?

It's been a while, but DAM has finally released these Zombie Germans. They turned out very nicely. The Nazi regalia is in a little baggie under the figure, so if you don't like it, you can just not put it on the figure.

Quick review: Kruger is a bit more 'loaded' than Jakob, with the binoculars and the heavy coat, so he may feel like a better deal. Headsculpt is very expressive, the sunken eyes really sell the "I'm going to eat your brain" look.

Here's a few pictures.

10461378575_35b9159d32_o.jpg

10461372306_bd8d648c52_o.jpg

10461373076_58f8512266_o.jpg

10461365264_d56bdc428f_o.jpg

10461379605_dfc4f13ee7_o.jpg

Just got this on Friday, and was blown away by the attention to detail. I repainted the mouth to approximate the Col. Herzog look in DEAD SNOW, but it needs little to no futzing.

Do you guys think this guy would work for a Nazi Kroenen bash? I could just find a black head cover and use the existing head, then put the mask over him.

Back