Dam Toys Godfather Don Vito Golden Years version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tuxedo look is probably more iconic, but something about this version appeals to me a bit more. Not entirely sure I’ll get a Vito for my collection but maybe.

I wonder if the line may expand beyond Vito. A Michael to go with him would be great.

Love the pose with the paper under one arm and holding the bag of oranges. Just as iconic to me as the tux look..

I have to agree. When I saw the tux version I thought it was alright but not Purchase worthy. When I saw the "orange pose" I fell off my chair and said "DAMN...who is this company"

BBTS has it up at $299. That’s probably their marked up price though. I don’t see why this would be too much more than the tuxedo version other than the additional sculpt. Both come with about the same amount of accessories.

BBTS has it up at $299. That’s probably their marked up price though. I don’t see why this would be too much more than the tuxedo version other than the additional sculpt. Both come with about the same amount of accessories.

We'll have to wait to see what Sideshow does. There are other distributors for DAM that don't have the 'leverage' that Sideshow does, so presumably if $300 is the MSRP, Sideshow will bring it in at $250 like they did with the Formal version.

This figure has a heart. I can almost feel really warm feeling coming from it.
It will definitely stand out on a shelf. And it is so different from all the existing versions of Don Corleone.

They need to make a De Niro "Young Vito" version and we'll have a complete Vito display.

Obviously, I would love to see a Michael, Sonny, Fredo and Tom Hagen, as well. Heck, give us a Connie, too.

Would be cool for Dam Toys to release a dining room set so that one can display them all there.

That's kind of to be expected since headsculpts and the time/money it takes to hand paint them makes them one of the most costly parts of a 1/6 figure.

Back